Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Selling large portion of my collection

BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
Just don't have the space anymore. I would like to sell this all together rather than bit by bit, and maybe EBay would be a better place than here but I'd rather start with you guys. I haven't posted for awhile but have done a few high figure trades and sells, if you need any references let me know.

Used sets

10217- Diagon Alley
10232- Palace Cinema
10xxx- Monster House(don't have the number offhand)
79008- LOTR Ship
75020- Jabba Sail Barge
75018- Jek 14
xxxxx- BTTF Delorean
xxxxx- Ghostbusters

Also going, my entire mini fig collection. 350+ figs, no CMF's. Best part of the collection is Harry Potter, I believe I have 1 of every character in the HP universe including the more expensive Mad Eye Moody, Professor Trelawney, Umbridge, etc.. Lots of Super Heroes, Star Wars, Pirates of the Carribean, LOTR, Hobbit, Monsters series. Smaller numbers of Ninjago, TMNT, Miscellaneous. 

Asking $1600 shipped. Serious inquiries message me for pics and details of figs. If someone has time to piece it out I have no doubt you can make a profit.