Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(UK/WW) Wanted: 30320 Gallimimus Trap polybag - will buy or trade

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
Hello

I know I haven't been around here posting for a very long period of time, however I'm searching for a #30320 Gallimimus Trap polybag (which I know has been found in mainland Western Europe and Canada so far), but having no luck. Would someone in any of the countries that have these polybags for sale be able to send one, maybe even two to me? I'll pay for the purchase cost of the polybag plus necessary postage via Paypal, in your preferred currency.

I'm based in the UK and would prefer to try and do a deal with people in Europe, but I will consider offers of help from Canada if nothing else comes. Though I'd prefer to buy, I could consider a trade but I don't have a lot to trade myself - these are the figures I currently have for trade (all new):

2x S13 Palaeontologists (sealed)
4x loc115 Li'Ella - Dark Blue Outfit
4x loc116 Lioness Warrior
4x loc117 Lion Warrior
2x loc121 Crokenburg
2x loc122 Croc Warrior
2x loc123 Croc Warrior
2x sw518 41st Elite Corps Trooper
2x sh166 Ultron Sentry
1x sw627 Wookiee
1x sw602 Kanan Jarrus (Dark Brown Hair)
1x sw623 Imperial Officer
The figures from #75919 Indominus Rex Breakout (Dr. Wu, Zach, Vet with Fedora, ACU Trooper)

Please send me a PM if you would be able to help me get one, it would mean a lot to me.

I know I can get the poly in my country by pre-ordering the Jurassic World game, however that isn't practical for me since I don't own any of the consoles the game is available on, there wouldn't be any point in me buying the game.

Thanks

Comments

• TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    Anybody able to help me get one at all?
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    I've had zero offers so far - is nobody able to assist at all? I'll pay a little above TRU retail price for one if that helps, maybe £5 plus shipping, or will trade £8-£10 worth of figures listed in the original post, but can't really go any higher than that.

Thanks in advance if you could help! :)
  • goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
    ^ Has it been available at TRU?  (US or UK).  The rumor I saw was that this was a Gamestop pre-order giveaway.  I think the game is released on June 12; at least in the US.
  • derfazoidderfazoid SwitzerlandMember Posts: 8
    No promises, but I remember seeing a stack of these at my local TRU (Austria). I can head back next week and see if they're still around if you don't have an offer by Monday evening/Tuesday.
    Lego_StarLegoboy
    ^^ Not in the UK. It's a preorder bonus in Game in the UK, but they're charging a significant amount extra for the edition with the poly, otherwise I would have just pre-ordered the game and just sold the game on (since I have no use for it) ;)

@derfazoid Thanks, I'd be happy to do a deal with you if you can get one. Just PM me if/when you get one, it's very likely I won't have other offers anyway.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,704
    Intersting, it's a different promo poly at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00WWLR1F2/ref=cm_sw_r_an_am_at_ws_gb?ie=UTF8 
  • khopewosinkhopewosin Member Posts: 91
    PM'd you
    Well, both deals I had ended up falling through (for different reasons) so I'm still actively seeking this polybag. Anybody from anywhere in Europe able to help me get one of these, preferably for cost price but definitely under most BL prices?
    Anyone else able to help at all, or is my best bet now just buying the polybag for inflated BL prices?
    Is nobody willing to help me at all? I really really want this polybag but every European seller on BL is charging more than what my budget allows (once shipping is factored in). Is there anybody here who wants to help a fellow Bricksetter?

Alternatively, this might be easier: if somebody in the UK can get a Stormtrooper Sergeant for me at TRU cost price (£4.99, I'll cover the cost of a 2nd class stamp too) (my local TRU doesn't have any and they're OOS online), please PM me as I have somebody looking for that polybag that has the polybag I seek, and is willing to do a 1 to 1 trade.

Thanks!
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,226
    edited June 2015
    If you know anyone who might like the Lego Jurassic World game but not necessarily the Lego you might be able to work out a deal with them. I've preordered from GAME just to get the poly.

EDIT : I see you've already considered this, sorry. 
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    @TheOneVeyronian should be sorted now. Let me know if your trade falls through.