Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Asking for a Favour at LEGOLAND Windsor (no, it's not buying me something)

Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 683
Hi All

Firstly, I hope this is the right area - it's not a trade / sale, so I didn't think "Marketplace" was quite right, but mods feel free to move it accordingly.

Anyway, I have a friend who lives in the States and he bought his missus a Lifetime pass a while back (may have been when they visited the UK last year).  He has asked if I know anyone who can check the Lifetime Pass Holder Wall to see if her name has been added... so I thought I'd ask the Brickset community if anyone can help.

If anyone is in the vicinity and is able to take a couple of photos of the Lifetime Pass Holder Wall, that would be most appreciated.  I'm happy to divulge the name (obviously, otherwise you won't know who to look for), but would prefer to do so via PM, rather than posting it in here.  Alternatively, if anyone has been to LLW in the past few months and happened to take a few snapshots of the aforementioned wall and could look through them for us, that would be great.

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• DarthMorlDarthMorl Member Posts: 335
    If you don't have any luck Renegade077cjh I might be able to help you out during the kids summer holidays.
    PM me details if no one else can help before then ;-)
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 683
    Thanks, @DarthMorl - I'll definitely keep you in mind...
    DarthMorl
  • LeonCLeonC United KingdomMember Posts: 364
    I'll be fighting my way through the half term masses there next Tues & Weds so could try and check for you. Not been before so I'd have to figure out where the wall is first though! PM me the name and I'll take a look.
    Renegade007cjh
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 1,897
    edited May 2015
    ^ It's at the entrance, near the toilets, on the left hand side, opposite guest services.
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,780
    ^^ And if you use the pushchair/wheelchair entrance you walk past it. I remember looking at it with longing...
    Although, for that kind of money you could get probably quite a lot of lego sets ;)
    Thanks for the helpful comments everybody... hopefully we can crack this!
    A big thanks to @LeonC who secured me a couple of piccies for my friend... much appreciated.  Thanks to everyone else who offered to help and / or gave directions to the wall!

This thread can be closed now.
    Lego_Star