Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

MOC Snowspeeder

steveomclsteveomcl Member Posts: 182
edited May 2015 in Everything else LEGO
I came across this amazing technic MOC edition of the snow speeder! I was wondering if anyone has attempted it?

Url is a link to a complete parts list and building instructions 

http://rebrickable.com/mocs/drakmin/rebel-snowspeeder#parts_list

Dedgeckokiki180703tallblocktooFinal_Sign

Comments

• steveomclsteveomcl Member Posts: 182
    Ill take that as a NO then
    rancorbaitkiki180703OrmskirkBricks
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,391
    Wow! That is an amazing set. Thanks for posting...
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    Yes thanks for the post @steveomcl. Will start working on bricklinking this bad boy
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,887
    Just had a look at look at some of the pages from the instructions for this on http://mocplans.com/rebel-snowspeeder.html , that is going to be a seriously heavy build for it's size. It does look remarkably good though.
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,763
    Looks very good, considering the parts you can see - I bet it is rock solid too. Only 1 rare part (gear 32498) - rare in LBG, but plentiful in black, is it a part that is seen externally?

If I knew the UCS Snowspeeder was never going to happen (redo), I would undoubtedly be all over this - is that supposed to be early next year now?
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    Wow, this thread has resurrected itself after over a year! Impressive!
    SprinkleOtter
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,697
    Looks very good, considering the parts you can see - I bet it is rock solid too. Only 1 rare part (gear 32498) - rare in LBG, but plentiful in black, is it a part that is seen externally?
    Yep, at the back of the gun systems. Probably readily available in old gray, though.
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    I thought I'd seen this before... Hadn't looked at the date.
    plasmodiumkiki180703