Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

June 2015 Lego Store Calendar (US)

Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
Well, I guess it's official that the Winter Soldier will be available with purchases of $75 or more for the month of June (while supplies last). Yay!

Here's the calendar:

bobabricksAndor

Comments

• bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,840
    I will definitely be emailing every day to enter for the Batpod. I may also buy the Tumbler to get my DC purchase entry plus the Winter Soldier. Three birds with one stone! ;)
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    I have a hunch that the Winter Soldier polybag will become very easy to get at a reasonable price (sub-$10) before July. I checked BL and the cheapest was just over $40 (without shipping) from overseas. I certainly wouldn't pay that now.
    bobabricksAndor
  • epyon396epyon396 Member Posts: 268
    As much as I want to go get the Ferris Wheel today, I'm probably just going to wait until the first to get the Winter Soldier fig.
    AndorFarmer_Johnpreverejeremy1973TXLegoguy
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,672
    on [email protected] the Ferris Wheel It is back ordered until 5/29,  so really no point ordering it today (unless you go to a store)
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,919
    By the end of June 1, Ferris will be back ordered until August or later.
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    edited May 2015
    ^Hopefully TLG is prepared for the onslaught of orders. But I'm with @epyon396 ...I want a polybag too...especially for $200. After years of buying Lego sets, I'm finally getting more patient and just waiting for TLG to sweeten the pot. And I think we all know that sweetening the pot in North America means either double VIP points, a polybag, or (during an extra special month) both. :wink: 
    TXLegoguy
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    Perfect timing. I was going to get the Tumbler for Father's Day. I'll take a Winter Soldier along with it (unless they sell out immediately).

With that said, too bad they won't last until later in the month to get the SW poster AND the polybag. But I don't see that happening.
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,160
    I'll probably have to make two trips to the store, one for the polybag and then another one for the poster. 

I may get the Tumbler for the Bat-Pod entry and also have to remember to e-mail everyday for it. Assuming I can dig up another $60 to tack onto the $140 I have set aside. I was thinking about just getting the Mini Cooper or VW Camper Van instead of the Tumbler, but that Bat-Pod sweepstakes sways me a little bit.