Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[WW] Looking for Super heroes, Bain, Yularen & more

GuroooGurooo Member Posts: 268
Hello afols!

I am looking for some figures, and would be very happy if anyone here could help me out.
I live in Norway, will trade world wide.

Wants:
Electro poly
Admiral Yularen
Winter Soldier
Batzarro
Bain (DVD version)
All figs from the GOTG Milano set
All figs from the GOTG Knowhere set

And more... especially super heroes from the newer sets, and some of the newer Hobbit sets too. If you have something to offer and want something I have, just feel free to make an offer :)

Simpsons series 2 could also be interesting

I have:
Bumblebee girl (several, sealed)

Used CMFs, all in good shape (can provide pics if necessary)
Gorilla suit guy
Zombie (no accessories, but I can probably find a chicken leg & shovel from my inventory)
And I will receive Lizard man and Bunny suit guy (both used), within the next few days, so those two can probably be added to the list.

#30164 Lex Luthor
#500202 Elrond
#30160 Batman Jet surfer
#30201 Ghost poly
#40078 Hot dog cart

...and more. Lots of CMFs that I have no inventory of. If you are looking for anything specific, feel free to ask :)

Comments

• GuroooGurooo Member Posts: 268
    And I also have some of these black 1X2 bricks with gold print "132"
    http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3004pb121

• Bob123Bob123 Member Posts: 46
    I have all the guardians of the galaxy figures. From what you have listed I want the lizard man, bunny suit guy, elrond, and gorilla suit guy. If you I have these I want highlanders, Romans, and any other ancient warrior figure 
    Hello @Bob123, I'll send you a PM :)

• sebastianbawnsebastianbawn Member Posts: 19
    Hi do you still have the bumblebee girls. I have in new condition Green Lantern, Sinestro, Red Skull and Ultron Prime
    Black4eva
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,574
    Simpson  series  2 smothers and  homer. Interested? 
    Hey guys :) @sebastianbawn @scoiltreasa
    Can you send me a pm instead? I don't even get a notice when you post here. (That makes me think... I should probably star mark my own threads!)

Anyway... The Simpsons have arrived here, so I will be able to get them myself. I was a little too fast there.

My main wants are now:

Admiral Yularen
    Winter Soldier
    Bain (DVD version)

• 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    still looking for Electro poly?

• BEEKUZZBEEKUZZ California, United StatesMember Posts: 127
    Hi Guro,
    I also have Admiral Yularen - wish I knew before.  Oh well, anyway, I'm actually still missing Gorilla Guy, Chicken Guy, Lizard Guy and Deadpool.  I will be getting extra of the Winter Soldier after my Lego orders go in.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Gurooo