Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What happened to the database?

LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
edited October 2011 in Brickset.com
The dates and prices of the kits have all disappeared.

What happened?

Comments

• MrBerreMrBerre Member Posts: 246
    Check the "Buy" tab.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,466
    Yes... bit of a reorganisation there. I've reinstated the prices in US$/£ but the availability dates are now on the buy tab, which means I can provide more infomation about more countries, or will be able to eventually.
  • JP3804JP3804 Member Posts: 332
    Thanks for that Huw! It's very convenient when shopping to have this and the release date on the set page. I was kind of bummed when it was gone. :-)
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    Thanks for the update...

Glad the retail prices are back, that is very helpful. Kinda sad the dates won't be coming back, that was also helpful, but such is life.

For what it is worth, I clicked on the buy button on the top of the page, I don't see the dates there either, can you give me an example link of what shows the dates?

Thanks... Love the site, appreciate it in whatever form you care to make it in. :)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,466
    edited November 2011
    Just to confuse you there are two Buy tabs, the one you need is that on the set details pages, e.g. http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=10188-1