Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Seeking Lego AT-ST 10174

Really interested in buying this set! so many different versions passed me by on Ebay

I am willing to spend between £80 - £150 obv excellent to good condition based prices

Anyone looking to sell? UK/EU

Comments

• PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
    edited April 2015
    You should reach out to @supertramp. He may have a few...
  • steveomclsteveomcl Member Posts: 195
    Cant believe 3 and a half of them sold on here today for $175! I would have loved the chance to bid on just one of them. thanks for your advice 
    Thread update
    Once again missed one of these on Ebay today... Buy it now price of £104 complete with instructions and display plaque.... 8 hours later just the model version sold for £132! 

Anyone looking rid of an AT ST by chance?

Driving me mad missing the great listings and fed up of the model only listings going for over £130 
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,051
  • VortexVortex Pakistan/USMember Posts: 342
    edited August 2015
    The UCS AtSt is a super model and in my mind the best kept secret of the retired UCS line. For this 2007 discontinued set to be still sub $500 in the aftermarket is mind boggling .  Won't be like that forever though.

I would not hesitate or look at haggling with +/- 30 to get the best copy I can get right away .
    Thanks @kiki180703 but im in the UK postage for a set like that is around 30 dollars il keep a look out though! 

I totally agree with you @Vortex such a fantastic looking set and its fairly big and sets still go between £100 and £150 for a very good one! I missed out on a mint sealed set a few months ago that went for £230! great deal for a retired set! 

Still want to get my hands on one! Although I would love Lego to release an updated version also with a nice looking cockpit.
    kiki180703
    ^ and that's brings me to the the other reason I can't stress enough on buying now .

The only UCS rehash we have had is of the most popular X-wing and even then we heard people complain about wasting a slot .

Considering its one of the least talked about or mentioned UCS set, TLG May do a mid scale $70 one of these in a couple years or so ( with the new movies even that is doubtful) but I just don't see lego doing another one of these with the UCS treatment for the next ten years, if at all.

@SuperTramp looking rid of one yet? Lol 
    steveomcl said:
    Thanks @kiki180703 but im in the UK postage for a set like that is around 30 dollars il keep a look out though! 

I totally agree with you @Vortex such a fantastic looking set and its fairly big and sets still go between £100 and £150 for a very good one! I missed out on a mint sealed set a few months ago that went for £230! great deal for a retired set! 

Still want to get my hands on one! Although I would love Lego to release an updated version also with a nice looking cockpit.
    Although if you add the postage to it, it's still only around £70.
    TBF yes but £66 as it stands atm with 4days left.... Id say it will still sell for 200 dollars or more 
  • TwoToneBricksTwoToneBricks KCMember Posts: 37
    I wish they would just make a new one. The at-dp is cool and all, but this is in need of a new one, especially with all of the episode 6 sets that have been trickling out the last couple of years. 
    ^ that ship already sailed some time back . It's the time of the Episode 7 now . 
    Even a cockpit mod that doesn't require the elastic band and some nice detail! would be great to see! I haven't seen a mod for this model yet! I hope to get my hands on one soon! While its unlikely we will ever see another UCS version I do think it deserves a remake similar to the imperial tyderium for £80 with bags of detail and 2 or 3 minifigs. 
  • TwoToneBricksTwoToneBricks KCMember Posts: 37
    Yeah it doesn't need to be a UCS. I just want a new updated model. Oh well, maybe in a couple of years....
    Too bad I only collect UCS tho! Would look great next the x-wing and slave one!
    @steveomcl did you bid yet? 
    @kiki180703 Still in my watch list! I leave my biddings until the last minutes, im watching a couple of others also! did you just find the link or are you the seller? 
    No I just found the link
    I have made an offer to someone selling their UCS sets in bulk! lets hope they decide to split them up and sell separate. 
    Just missed a buy now listing with a good condition box and instructions for £189 literally sold as I was reading the description!

This seems to be a theme recently! Is it just me or is this set gaining popularity? To think this set went for £40 in 2010! Il be damned if I give up now! @kiki180703 your link went for around 190 dollars! Too much plus 60dollars for import tax! That's for the link tho! 
    Currently watching it! Although with 4 missing pieces and 2 or of an alternative colour I would like to get it at the right price and hope the rest of the pieces are there! 
    I'm watching a couple of UK listings ATM! US listings kill me on import tax! Would be nice if this didn't apply! Thanks for the help tho! I can't wait to message you the day I recieve one! Lol 
    You're welcome @steveomcl :smiley: 
  • sir_Bricksalotsir_Bricksalot UKMember Posts: 110
    If the dogs included that's a sure buy :)  Don't own one of these myself (yet) but can understand the desire to get one.  Great looking set and one that would look good in any display (ok maybe not cruising down the street outside a townhall). 

Like a few here I cant understand why this one hasn't appreciated more.  Ok, granted its still done pretty well since retirement but not yet in the realms of "out of reach" for us normal minions given its an 06 set :)

Especially given its "relative" affordability now its one that will probably end up pretty high on Lego enthusiasts x-mas lists so I wouldn't want to miss out on one now of £20 (doing more convincing myself here).
    If the dogs included that's a sure buy :)  Don't own one of these myself (yet) but can understand the desire to get one.  Great looking set and one that would look good in any display (ok maybe not cruising down the street outside a townhall). 

Like a few here I cant understand why this one hasn't appreciated more.  Ok, granted its still done pretty well since retirement but not yet in the realms of "out of reach" for us normal minions given its an 06 set :)

Especially given its "relative" affordability now its one that will probably end up pretty high on Lego enthusiasts x-mas lists so I wouldn't want to miss out on one now of £20 (doing more convincing myself here).
    If you want one, I could help you.