Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Simpsons Minifigures Series 1: Giant Display Packet for Sale

MerrariMerrari Member Posts: 13

Hi all,

I have a boxed Lego Simpsons Minifigures Series 1 giant display packet for sale. Its in mint condition and I will even throw in an unopened Simpsons Minifigures Series 1 regular-sized packet for free!

I have no idea how much this item is, so all sensible offers welcome.

Send me a message if your interested or if you would like more details.

Comments

• Gooker1Gooker1 Member Posts: 568
    Can you post a photo?  And where is it from?
    madforLEGO
  • MerrariMerrari Member Posts: 13
    Hi Gooker1, sorry for the delay getting back to you. I'm from UK (South East) and here are a couple of photos. 
    Anyone see one of these before?  Still looking for one.  I think the OP is MIA
  • madhatter30madhatter30 USMember Posts: 41
    How much?
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,630
    I'd always wanted one of these (the regular cmf series ones). I asked a guy in a small toy shop what he was doing with his (it was an old series and tucked behind a pile of boxes so thought he might be happy for me to take it away...), He wanted £10/15 (can't quite remember exactly) and said he'd give the money to charity. But I had second thoughts as had no idea where I'd put it...
    andhe said:
    I'd always wanted one of these (the regular cmf series ones). I asked a guy in a small toy shop what he was doing with his (it was an old series and tucked behind a pile of boxes so thought he might be happy for me to take it away...), He wanted £10/15 (can't quite remember exactly) and said he'd give the money to charity. But I had second thoughts as had no idea where I'd put it...
    I think that's a fair price.  It's just a cool little display piece.

As a huge Simpsons fan, I was hoping to get this from the seller, but he's nowhere to be found. :(
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,356
    ^ He probably sold it and then the community was of no more use to them and they left. 
    SuperTramp