Simpsons Minifigures Series 1: Giant Display Packet for Sale

MerrariMerrari Member Posts: 13

Hi all,

I have a boxed Lego Simpsons Minifigures Series 1 giant display packet for sale. Its in mint condition and I will even throw in an unopened Simpsons Minifigures Series 1 regular-sized packet for free!

I have no idea how much this item is, so all sensible offers welcome.

Send me a message if your interested or if you would like more details.

Comments

• Gooker1Gooker1 Member Posts: 590
    Can you post a photo?  And where is it from?
    madforLEGO
  • MerrariMerrari Member Posts: 13
    Hi Gooker1, sorry for the delay getting back to you. I'm from UK (South East) and here are a couple of photos. 
    Anyone see one of these before?  Still looking for one.  I think the OP is MIA
  • madhatter30madhatter30 USMember Posts: 41
    How much?
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,756
    I'd always wanted one of these (the regular cmf series ones). I asked a guy in a small toy shop what he was doing with his (it was an old series and tucked behind a pile of boxes so thought he might be happy for me to take it away...), He wanted £10/15 (can't quite remember exactly) and said he'd give the money to charity. But I had second thoughts as had no idea where I'd put it...
    andhe said:
    I'd always wanted one of these (the regular cmf series ones). I asked a guy in a small toy shop what he was doing with his (it was an old series and tucked behind a pile of boxes so thought he might be happy for me to take it away...), He wanted £10/15 (can't quite remember exactly) and said he'd give the money to charity. But I had second thoughts as had no idea where I'd put it...
    I think that's a fair price.  It's just a cool little display piece.

As a huge Simpsons fan, I was hoping to get this from the seller, but he's nowhere to be found. :(
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,416
    ^ He probably sold it and then the community was of no more use to them and they left. 
    SuperTramp