Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

DC Comics, Super Heroes - Limited Edition Bat-Pod (June 2015)

Comments

• richvickrichvick Yorkshire, UKMember Posts: 1
    I'm a UK winner too, got the email yesterday, responded straight away and got an email back from Lego confirming it
    AdeelZubairLostInTranslationjoel4motionBrickDancerFarmer_JohnPurploros
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    Still had some hope but the flurry of UK winners revealing themselves has dampened them somewhat. Not wanting to step on anyones toes but I will be after one and am happy to offer the going rate (Hellicarrier apparently) or cash/other sets. 

Anyone aware of the packaging yet?
  • Gooker1Gooker1 Member Posts: 599
    I don't think any of the U.S. or Canuck winners saw a confirmation email.  Interesting.  I am hoping people don't respond in time and there is a draw for the leftovers. :)
    bobabricks
  • MDF84MDF84 Member Posts: 4
    UK readers stay hopeful - I had a "provisional winner" email at half 9 this morning! For anyone interested on how many times I entered, I made one qualifying purchase during the period - The Tumbler
    joel4motionBrickDancerPurploros
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM IrelandMember Posts: 993
    I'm not alone in checking my spam inbox daily...right?
    I'm not alone in checking my spam inbox daily...right?
    Lol, nope!!!
  • TwoToneBricksTwoToneBricks KCMember Posts: 37
    I am still checking my mail constantly, still hoping I won.  I think I need to face reality lol
    DrmnezTXLegoguyAdeelZubairBumblepantsbobabricksSumoLego
  • MDF84MDF84 Member Posts: 4
    From the wording of the email I had they're emailing people over the period of several days / a week
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,161
    I keep holding out hope, but I don't think it's likely. I will still have fun building the Tumbler when I get around to it though.
  • Vindic8edVindic8ed Member Posts: 182
    I responded minutes after I received it.  I just now received another email, exactly the same as the first, which I have now responded to...I hope my entry doesn't get messed up somehow...
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,454
    Looks like the Helicarrier is the new standard form of payment. Bartering is alive and well :)
    any emails still trickling out?
  • SandmanSandman UKMember Posts: 26
    edited August 2015
    I received my email on the 9th (UK based) which is later than others had posted so they may still be going out
  • TitanArchTitanArch US-Iowa-DavenportMember Posts: 27
    Gooker1 said:
    any emails still trickling out?
    I got a provisional winner email yesterday afternoon, so it's possible they haven't completed the process yet.
  • playwellplaywell UKMember Posts: 2,272
    Vindic8ed said:
    I responded minutes after I received it.  I just now received another email, exactly the same as the first, which I have now responded to...I hope my entry doesn't get messed up somehow...

Maybe you won two! If so I call dibs on the second.
  • TXLegoguyTXLegoguy USMember Posts: 125
    edited August 2015
    I'm still holding on, checking my email and spam folder everyday even though I'm sure it's getting close to the end. :smile: 
    Sethro3
  • GreenlanternGreenlantern USAMember Posts: 11
    I got the provisional winner email on Aug 5th (in usa) and replied once on the 5th and again on the 6th (just in case).  I still have not gotten a confirmation email. I hope there wasn't a mistake.  It is odd that it is taking so long to confirm North American winners. 
    richvick said:
    I'm a UK winner too, got the email yesterday, responded straight away and got an email back from Lego confirming it
    What did the confirmation email say? 
  • RpennockRpennock Fredericton, NB CanadaMember Posts: 34
    ...It is odd that it is taking so long to confirm North American winners. 
    My (Canadian) provisional winner email had said:

"Please also be aware that we will not be able to respond to individual inquiries or eligibility statements due to the large number of winning entries."

So I'm assuming that there won't be a confirmation email at all for us. If I had to hazard a guess.. we won't hear anything in North America until the shipment notifications go out with tracking numbers.

My email said I had to reply by Aug 15th.. and I've seen other people have had a deadline of Aug 17th. So.. and this is just my logical/wishful thinking.. we should start seeing shipment notifications no earlier than this time next week.. and I would imagine everything would be shipped out no later than the end of the month. 

R. 
    Greenlantern
  • thehornedratthehornedrat Member Posts: 87
    Congrats to the winners! Pity us in Australia were excluded from the competition. Hopefully instructions would be posted soon so we can create it!
    Greenlantern
    Rpennock said:
    ...It is odd that it is taking so long to confirm North American winners. 
    My (Canadian) provisional winner email had said:

"Please also be aware that we will not be able to respond to individual inquiries or eligibility statements due to the large number of winning entries."

So I'm assuming that there won't be a confirmation email at all for us. If I had to hazard a guess.. we won't hear anything in North America until the shipment notifications go out with tracking numbers.

My email said I had to reply by Aug 15th.. and I've seen other people have had a deadline of Aug 17th. So.. and this is just my logical/wishful thinking.. we should start seeing shipment notifications no earlier than this time next week.. and I would imagine everything would be shipped out no later than the end of the month. 

R. 
    Mine said that too. I wonder if that part was left out of the uk email. 
    To all the US winners, can you confirm if you made a purchase of a DC Superhero item during the sweepstakes period? I didn't make one but my GF and I entered a total of 60 times via email. I'm wondering if Lego required a purchase to qualify as a winner, which would actually be illegal in the States.
    I got lucky and won without purchase (at least no super hero purchase). I sent in 30 emails.  One for each day of June.  
    Where are you located lantern?

edited August 2015
    I'm in the same boat as lantern, but with 24 or so entries.

"My email said I had to reply by Aug 15th.. and I've seen other people have had a deadline of Aug 17th. So.. and this is just my logical/wishful thinking.. we should start seeing shipment notifications no earlier than this time next week.. and I would imagine everything would be shipped out no later than the end of the month."

My first email had a 16th deadline, second was the 20th.
    edited August 2015
    Am I the only one who's had to respond twice?

No one has had any shipping info sent to them yet?
    Gooker1 said:
    Where are you located lantern?

I'm in Utah. 

Vindic8ed said:

I only got one email from lego saying to respond by the 15th..  I responded twice just in case.
    Vindic8ed said:

Looks that way.  Very interesting.  Foul up on their end?  Surprised not to see any east coasters post winners.  Furthest east is like TX or OK
  • Rebrick37112Rebrick37112 Member Posts: 8
    I live in South Carolina. Also my email stated to respond by the 17th. I did not receive any response and only got one email. 
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,363
    Vindic8ed said:

Technically I got two because in the first email they forgot to attach the rules document. I got the corrected email about an hour after the first one and replied to both of them.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,275
    Knowing LEGO's history of not being able to handle technology well ([email protected]) everyone that responded twice will probably get mailed 2 and half the people who were said to be winners won't get theirs. 
    pharmjod
    lol...trade me your extra! :)
  • LusiferSamLusiferSam MontanaMember Posts: 564
    Well looks like I'm not one of the lucky ones.  This is one of those might have been nice to have sets, but I'm not losing any sleep (or dollars) about not having this set.  Congrads to those that did win.
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 878
    Congrats to those of you who won. I'm actually a little relieved that I didn't win, because if I had, then I would feel obligated to get a Tumbler to go with it, and I don't have the display space for that right now :)
    CapnRex101Jenni
  • gezuvorgezuvor PDXMember Posts: 12
    I rec'd email on 8/5 and responded as requested on 8/6. No further contact from Lego, but it sounds like other US/CA winners are experiencing the same thing...
  • KoutchKoutch USMember Posts: 1
    Anyone whose entered and got the first initial e-mail US that asked you to copy and paste that paragraph, did you just copy and paste the wording? I also included my name/vip#/address. I was worried that I messed up since i didn't get another e-mail. Now I don't want to send a second e-mail in case that some how messes this Willy Wonka style contest up. 
    I only replied with the exact paragraph they asked for.
    I only replied with the exact paragraph they asked for.

That's what I did.
  • supervir2supervir2 united statesMember Posts: 25
    I only sent one response and haven't heard back either.  Made some exclamation of excitement which was followed by the paragraph they wanted.
    Has anyone gotten any tracking info yet?
    I wonder if they will just send them out and keep the tracking/delivery confirmation to themselves.  At this point I'm just expecting it to randomly show up sometime in the next 6 weeks. 
    I keep checking my shop at home order status page just in case it shows up there.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFW/BGMember Posts: 7,503
    Still haven't gotten my first email.
    SumoLegoRonyarAdeelZubairMandalorian_BuilderLostInTranslationReesesPiecespharmjodchuckpPurploros
  • supervir2supervir2 united statesMember Posts: 25
    No confirmation or tracking yet.  I've been mentally preparing for something to go wrong or get mixed up because of the radio silence.  I'm sure it will make it here in the end, but it would be nice to have some acknowledgement of our responses.
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    Nobody is getting theirs!!! They're shipping them all to me! :smiley:
    SumoLego
  • wayneggwaynegg Texas,USAMember Posts: 394
    I'd love to trade for one if someone who won doesn't want it, but all I have to offer is a SDCC Green Lantern Minifig...
  • danstraindepotdanstraindepot Member Posts: 172
    And my trade offers still stand.  I'll do a MISB Death Star, or a Grand Emporium + SDCC Action Comics set, both Sealed.
  • drscottypavarottidrscottypavarotti United KingdomMember Posts: 14
    No emails.  Rats.  Looks like I'm not a winner.  Hopefully the instructions might at least allow us non-winners to buy the parts.