Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

DC Comics, Super Heroes - Limited Edition Bat-Pod (June 2015)

Comments

• drscottypavarottidrscottypavarotti United KingdomMember Posts: 14
    Thanks.  Good to know that I'm in the same boat as everyone else.  Hopefully the instructions will become available at least, if I don't get lucky
  • DawnDawn GoldMember Posts: 237

Today is the last day, I know posts on this thread were useful to me to not forget to enter. I entered 29 days by email and 1 day via purchase, I will not win, but I know I did everything I could :)

Good luck to all the Bricksetters in the draw!

MrJ_NYTXLegoguyGoldchainsSirBenFarmer_JohnAdeelZubairkhmellymelRonyar
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 855
    Shoot, if you anyone wins one of the bat-pods, ill trade you a helicarrier for it
    SumoLegoLind_WhispererGoldchainsTXLegoguyAdeelZubair
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 15,197
    I'll make that offer as well!
    dannyrwwLind_WhispererGoldchainsTXLegoguyAdeelZubair
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,394
    I so hope I win..... I'd happily trade it for hellicarier :D
    KazJYSumoLegoDrmnezLind_WhispererSethro3Farmer_JohnAdeelZubairRonyar
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 592
    Now we wait until on or about August 7th...
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    dannyrww said:
    I so hope I win..... I'd happily trade it for hellicarier :D
    Same here. Or a Sandcrawler or a UCS Slave 1/X-wing combo lol
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 969
    The sad thing is, I still think I'd rather have the batpod than the helicarrier...
    SumoLegoAdeelZubair
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,458
    edited July 2015
    I remembered to enter 3 times out of the 30 days.

If I win... I will feel guilty and apologize.

(but before anyone asks, I'll still keep it)
    Farmer_JohnSumoLegoAdeelZubairkhmellymelRonyarBuriedinBricks
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    If I win, I will gladly trade the set off for a Helicarrier...with the caveat that the instructions be posted for all to see. All I really need are the instructions.
    SumoLegoGothamConstructionCojohnhenz
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 855
    ^^ just remember I offered first lol I would share instructions with everyone. Regardless if I won or traded for it/bought it. That's just wrong to keep the instructions to myself if I had them
    SumoLego
    I gladly defer.  And I would also publish the instructions.
  • AdeelZubairAdeelZubair London, UKMember Posts: 2,702
    If I win one I would proudly display it next to my UCS Tumbler, fingers crossed!
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    I hope we all win truly. That would be crazy.
    dannyrwwTheLoneTensorAdeelZubairSumoLegochuckp
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFW/BGMember Posts: 7,503
    I won 8 of them! Please start sending your Hellicarriers my way.
    khmellymelAdeelZubairSumoLegodannyrwwobi_gGoldchainschuckp
    ^ Bumblepants - such a tease!
    dannyrww
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,363
    For those of you wanting instructions, here is what LEGO told the Ambassadors:

"The plan is to offer a PDF version of the Building instruction via the LEGO contact centers upon request after the activity has ended and all prizes have been distributed."
    Drmnezsidersdd
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Based on the dates in the rules, I'm thinking the end of August is when to call?  Drawing held the end of July, notifications by August 7th, time for paperwork to be exchanged ... end of August?
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    cmrt1014 said:
    Based on the dates in the rules, I'm thinking the end of August is when to call?  Drawing held the end of July, notifications by August 7th, time for paperwork to be exchanged ... end of August?
    I'm thinking I will take the same approach I did to entering the contest. At least one email every day... ;)
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,458
    I won 8 of them! Please start sending your Hellicarriers my way.
    McCutchen's scam to get him into helicarrier heaven.
    SumoLegoPitfall69
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFW/BGMember Posts: 7,503
    ^Hey now! That was uncalled for!
    SumoLego
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    I promised myself that if I won I'd get the Tumbler to go alongside it. I'm kind of hoping I don't win, now!
    Promises, promises...

The draw will take place on or around July 14 and it can take up to 6 weeks to get all the sets out to winners.
    Mandalorian_Builder
  • Mandalorian_BuilderMandalorian_Builder Member Posts: 197
    The draw will take place on or around July 14 and it can take up to 6 weeks to get all the sets out to winners.
    Any idea of how long it will take to notify the winners come the 14th?
    Hi all, I would like to share with you a message from the VIP team regarding this activity: "We, the LEGO VIP Program, sponsored by LEGO System A/S, will be conducting the LEGO DC Super Heroes Bat-Pod Grand Prize Draw on or around 14th July. From the resulting prize winner shortlist, we will then begin contacting the shortlisted provisional winners. Each contacted provisional winner will need to confirm acceptance of the Official Rules in writing (via email) in order to be confirmed as an Official Bat-Pod winner. Once we receive this acceptance, we will duly arrange for their Bat-Pod set will then be despatched by registered delivery to the address registered to their VIP Account. Once all winners have been confirmed, our Contact Centres will be supplied with an Official Winners List document that can be released to any interested parties. Owing to the large number of winners, we expect the administration for awarding out all Bat-Pod sets to take approximately 6 weeks. Consequently, please pass on our thanks to all entrants for their patience while we get everything processed! "
    TXLegoguydannyrwwSumoLegoGoldchainsLind_Whisperer
  • SlapNutsSlapNuts Triad NC, USAMember Posts: 39
    Anyone win yet? lol ;)
  • addemlitaddemlit CaliforniaMember Posts: 118
    SlapNuts said:
    Anyone win yet? lol ;)
    I've been checking my email constantly. And will probably do so until the first winner is announced 
  • MojoestMojoest UKMember Posts: 473
    I just got one........................ VIP early access for the F40
    obi_gLego_StarRonyarkhmellymelbobabricks
  • Gooker1Gooker1 Member Posts: 599
    ROFL
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,431
    ^^ I wonder if all the losers just get the F40 email. I got one too. :-)
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,431
    ^ that's misleading. I received an F40 email. Not a winner email.
  • Final_SignFinal_Sign KentuckyMember Posts: 101
    That F40 email was a big tease.  Who else thought for a split second that they won a bat-pod?
    Mojoest
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,916
    Should I take it as a good sign I didn't get an f40 email yet?????
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    edited July 2015
    I would think that is a real bad sign. like being promoted to customer at work.
    pharmjod
    ^ I got one from Lego wishing my son a happy birthday.  I'm going to pretend I wasn't slightly disappointed.

Just hold our collective breath until August...
    Don't forget to check your spam folder. I just checked mine but while I didn't win the Bat Pod, I won a lottery in the UK, a cruise, an iPad and a large sum of money that is so big it can't be revealed in an email ... and that is just for July.. I think I am on a roll, it would not surprise me is the Bat Pod is next ;-)
    bendybadgerprevere
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,394
    Dawn said:
    Don't forget to check your spam folder. I just checked mine but while I didn't win the Bat Pod, I won a lottery in the UK, a cruise, an iPad and a large sum of money that is so big it can't be revealed in an email ... and that is just for July.. I think I am on a roll, it would not surprise me is the Bat Pod is next ;-)
    Was the money from a Nigerian prince.....because my spam folder says I got money from a nigerian prince....no bat pod though
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,161
    I'll trade someone the winning Nigerian Prince email for a winning Bat-Pod email... 

Just think of how many Bat-Pods you'd be able to buy with that Nigerian Prince money.
    MojoestMrJ_NYchuckppreverebobabricks
    ^ One?
    SithLord196bobabricks
    One would be pretty good.
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,161
    Also a note, but apparently the drawing date has been pushed back to around July 30th. I discovered this when I had emailed Lego about getting a list of winners.

The email I received back said the drawing would take place around July 30th and winners would be notified by August 7th, along with the address to get the list of winners.
  • MattPetersenMattPetersen Florida, USAMember Posts: 282
    So there's still hope!
    Mojoest
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 969
    I guess I didn't read that too closely. I always thought the drawing was later. I recall someone saying they wouldn't notify the winners until sometime in August, so I wasn't too worried.
    edited July 2015
    Every time I see a post on here I am expecting to see someone win. Then I look and am grateful that it is just news and that I can still dream.
    addemlitKazJY
    It is only fair, that after a month when LEGO made us send an email every day, now they make us check our inbox every day ;-)
    addemlit
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,713
    Am I the only one that finds it a bit disturbing that LEGO would willing give out the list of winners to anyone that asks?
    Maybe it is just the city the winner is from, but if they are going to post names and just provide that info to anyone asking seems a bit weird to me.