Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello, I'm sebastien

FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,611

I'm 27, from France. Got back into Lego a few years ago, when we moved and I saw my legos in their boxes and thought there was no point in having Legos and letting them in boxes.

Later I realized there were internet databases with tons of informations on all existing sets (or almost?) and even market places dedicated to Legos. I got quite impressed with some of the recent releases and started buying again about 6 months ago.

I'm not collecting a theme in particular, but I'm into system (I do like technic builds, it's just I didn't like how technic models looked. Though I have to say the introduction of technic panels made them look better) and more specifically, anything that has some fantasy in it. I have a castle space, western space, scifi, pirates, and other themes.

Ninjago is currently the theme which appeals the most to me (but I still don't have space for it), probably followed by LOTR / Hobbit. The coming Ninjago wave looks quite spectacular and easily the best of 2015 so far.

Andor

Comments

• LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,594
    edited April 2015
    Bienvenue à Brickset !

I'm looking forward to the summer Ninjago sets too. Especially the large Temple set that we haven't seen pics of yet.
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,611
    Yeah, I'm really curious about that one as well, I first thought it was a cancelled set, maybe replaced by Enter the serpent, until I read yesterday that it is a collector or something like that.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,678
    Salut Sebastien,

Welcome to another French member, my username may not reflect it, but among other things, I am French :)
    I also like the large Technic models and beside those, the large sculpture models (Tower Bridge, Eiffel Tower, etc) and the modulars.

Where are you From ? Feel free to PM me in French ;-)
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,611
    lol, I thought I said I wasn't fond of technic models. But I like technic builds in system models. I think I'll try the modulars, that looks interesting :)