Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello

So I am new around here...The wife said I should make an account so here I am. We have been collecting for about a year and a half now, give or take and right now we are currently trying to set up our city for the first time. We are currently living in Sicily because she is active duty Navy and is stationed here. It can be really neat looking for sets here because a lot of little old school toy shops can be found in so many little towns. Anyway, I am going to try to post more around here. Wish us luck on the hunt and good luck to those that read this in whatever your are doing or searching for!
hkcrazy88bobabricksLostInTranslation

Comments

• suprajamessuprajames UK SussexMember Posts: 366
    Hello and welcome to Brickset, sounds like your collection is coming along nicely, guessing you are more of a City/buildings collector ?
    hkcrazy88
  • JordanspiJordanspi Member Posts: 5
    My wife adores the modular buildings! We both do the city sets and a bunch of random creator houses and animals. My absolute favorite are technics, I like some of the harder bigger builds but the way they do some of the smaller stuff is so clever too! We are really excited to finally have enough of a collection to start making a city, the trains really bring it together!
    hkcrazy88
  • hkcrazy88hkcrazy88 USA/ItalyMember Posts: 163
    Hey, I think I know you! ;) <3
    Jordanspi
  • JordanspiJordanspi Member Posts: 5
     :D yep I think you do!
    hkcrazy88
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,594
    You guys are very cute :-)

Welcome @Jordanspi !
    hkcrazy88