Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Jurassic World sets spotted - Beales, Bedford UK

NeilCrosbyNeilCrosby United KingdomMember Posts: 77
Like an idiot, I didn't check what price they were selling them for, but they tend to sell at RRP.

They also had Simpsons s2 minifigs in stock; multiple boxes, with more behind the till "in case I couldn't find the ones I was looking for". At present they didn't have their normal big "buy five, get the sixth free" poster up, and the girl on the till wasn't sure if they were doing the same deal this time or not.

Comments

• CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,260
    Do they tend to carry the same stock nationwide? I am tempted to visit the Bishop Auckland store.
  • NeilCrosbyNeilCrosby United KingdomMember Posts: 77
    I'm afraid the Bedford store is my home store, and the only one I've visited. I'd say it's worth a punt taking a look in their other stores as well.
  • AndyPolAndyPol UKMember Posts: 351
    edited April 2015
    Fenwicks in Canterbury this morning had every set in their toy department, but at full price. Also had several boxes of the Simpson S2