Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Where do VIPs go to enter to win the UCS Tie Fighter?

super_curry_maxsuper_curry_max Member Posts: 73
I got a little VIP flyer in the mail today that says VIPs can enter to win one of the Tie Fighters but i can't figure out where to go to enter.

Comments

• samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
    I could be wrong, but I believe you're entered when you make a purchase during LEGO [email protected]'s May the 4th sale which goes from May 2nd-4th. 
  • EKSamEKSam Member Posts: 349
    The VIP flyer says "No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, U.S. And Canadian Lego VIP members age 18 and older only, excluding Quebec. Valid May 2-4 2015. For official rules visit Lego.com" in extremely tiny print.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
    @EKSam - Thanks, I knew I was probably incorrect about some part of it. My eyesight isn't good enough to read the fine print ;)
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,839
    EKSam said:
    The VIP flyer says "No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, U.S. And Canadian Lego VIP members age 18 and older only, excluding Quebec. Valid May 2-4 2015. For official rules visit Lego.com" in extremely tiny print.
    Poor Quebec. :(
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
    I got the flyer too, and my guess is that there will be a link for VIPs on the LEGO shop homepage to enter to win.