Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Where do VIPs go to enter to win the UCS Tie Fighter?

super_curry_maxsuper_curry_max Member Posts: 73
I got a little VIP flyer in the mail today that says VIPs can enter to win one of the Tie Fighters but i can't figure out where to go to enter.

Comments

• samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,235
    I could be wrong, but I believe you're entered when you make a purchase during LEGO [email protected]'s May the 4th sale which goes from May 2nd-4th. 
  • EKSamEKSam Member Posts: 349
    The VIP flyer says "No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, U.S. And Canadian Lego VIP members age 18 and older only, excluding Quebec. Valid May 2-4 2015. For official rules visit Lego.com" in extremely tiny print.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,235
    @EKSam - Thanks, I knew I was probably incorrect about some part of it. My eyesight isn't good enough to read the fine print ;)
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    EKSam said:
    The VIP flyer says "No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, U.S. And Canadian Lego VIP members age 18 and older only, excluding Quebec. Valid May 2-4 2015. For official rules visit Lego.com" in extremely tiny print.
    Poor Quebec. :(
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    I got the flyer too, and my guess is that there will be a link for VIPs on the LEGO shop homepage to enter to win.