Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

New ACM User - How to view / export ACM data

thedingman5thedingman5 Great Lakes, USAMember Posts: 238
Hello!  I've searched high and low and couldn't find this, so...apologies if this is a duplicate thread.

Looking to move off of my s/s and into the ACM, I seem to be a little lost.  Is there a "view" of my sets w/ACM data?  Does the ACM have its own view?  Can I export my ACM information?

Or...do I skip with my Excel s/s...

Thanks!

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,416
    Assuming you are signed up and signed into the main Brickset page, just hover over the My Sets Tab or click on it and you can see all of your info right there. Then just add the sets you own or want. The export tabs are at the top. 
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    edited April 2015
    Currently ACM data is a bit hidden away, and accessible only via the 'ACM' links in the green 'I own' boxes. It's something I do need to improve at some point.

You can export it all, though, the links are in the 'my sets' box on http://brickset.com/mycollection.

Once exported, you can manipulate in Excel (if you obey the rules) and re-import.