Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Seeking a Brick expert for a Tradeshow May 18th - 20th, 2015

BFerroBFerro Member Posts: 9
edited April 2015 in Community and Events

Hello fellow Lego people!

I work for a marketing company and we are seeking a brick expert to help us at a tradeshow coming up next month.  The person we are looking for will build a sculpture for the show floor and assist guests in placing bricks into the sculpture, they will also demonstrate a few time a day a build.  This concept is subject to change, but that is the direction now.

Please contact me directly if you are interested in discussing this in further detail.

Thank you,

Barbara Ferro

[email protected]

414-290-3105

Comments

• ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,045
    edited April 2015
    do you have a layout premade for the statue or are you expecting your 'brick expert' to work it out for themselves.

You might want to consider looking at hiring a Lego Certified Professional - info at http://www.lego.com/en-gb/AboutUs/lego-group/programs-and-visits/lego-certified-professionals - to get someone with the right sort of experience to help.
  • BFerroBFerro Member Posts: 9
    Hello, we do not have a premade statue, but would be asking the brick expert to work it out.  Thank you!
    In that case I'd definitely advise looking at the Lego Certified Professional route so you can get someone with the expertise and enough Lego bricks.
    Thank you, we are hoping to find an apprentice or someone coming up into the field who is still very good.
    Be prepared you will likely get what you pay for - if you're expecting someone to do this, with their own bricks for little you are likely to struggle, there is a reason that Lego started the LCP program.
    No no, we are paying for this.  Thank you!
  • scrumperscrumper UKMember Posts: 323
    Welcome. Please do not start any more threads or hijack any others with the same request. Thank you.
    ShibSirKevbags

Hello,

Apologies, I did not quite know where to post.  Can you please recommend the proper channel??

Kindest Regards,

Barbara

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Thanks @scrumper.

@BFerro - you only need to post once! I have removed all of the duplicate posts, and will leave this one in Community and Events. Thanks
    Shib
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,357
    It might also help if you stated where it's being held, the USA somewhere I presume given your phone number.