Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale Worldwide FB001 Fairy Bricks Exclusive

Comments

• Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,127
    edited June 2015
    That's outstanding @SirKevbags but we are all quite willing to wait, I'm sure. Take care of you, eh? :)
    Thanks for letting us know to look out for them. Well done to those that pitched in to help with the packing.
    princedraven
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    Well names from yesterday that I recognised from the list (real names) @sidersdd @Jenni @samiam391 @roxio @bendybadger @DadsAFOL @BooTheMightyHamster @Shib ;
    DadsAFOLroxiosidersdd
  • brickedinbrickedin London, UKMember Posts: 449
    Mine arrived today, [email protected] and helpers. It's so lovely I don't even want to open it. Mine may remain MISB.

@brickedin you must be one of the E17 Crew which was the most prominent postcode yesterday. 
    ^ I'm sm3, or did you mean the band.....
    Band in the broadest sense
    SirKevbags
  • Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 759
    Mine one just dropped out of a postman's bag.
    Thanks @SirKevbags
    Like the Fairy Bricks 'Seals' on the shipping box.
    So you're saying that there is lots of parcels delivered to E17? Interesting.
    SirKevbags
    Yesterday of the 30 odd I took to the Post Office (that was an arse) There were no duplicate postcodes except for Walthamstow where I think from memory there were five.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Just received mine as well, much better than official sets, the box and bag being resealable allow you to build it then return to it's original state!
    SirKevbags
    I'll post this now before the complaints come......

The dark blue in step one of the instructions, the plates is an absolute bugger to see. We are sorry about that. If your kids are building this then help them at the beginning, after that it is plain sailing :-)
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    ^ I thought it was just me being a numpty. Did take me ages but the end result is superb. Congratulations on delivering a great product Kev
    SirKevbagsShib
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    edited June 2015
    First go at posting a pic on here 
    SirKevbagsJenniMorkMan
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,218
    Just got mine too :-)
    SirKevbags
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 477
    Got mine too! Thanks @sirkevbags and all who helped you with the sorting and packing. 
    SirKevbags
  • roxioroxio UKMember Posts: 1,335
    Arrived safely. Beautiful set. Many thanks to everyone involved.  o:)
    SirKevbags
  • CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 656
    edited June 2015
    Can I just give a mention to Gemma, who is our designer here at Direct Publications, she was the young lady who originally designed the Logo for Fairy Bricks, and we are very proud of her! It gives us all a real kick when we see the logo on anything - so thanks Gemma, and great job to Bright bricks who I believe designed the logo into a set, love it
    JenniLostInTranslationSirKevbagsLego_StarGoldchains
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,272
    edited June 2015
    Got mine (number 20) and absolutely love it. Great build and a lovely finished model :)

Fantastic job @SirKevbags and everyone involved in the design, packing and shipping. Thanks!
    SirKevbags
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 882
    Cant wait to get mine but it wont be me that's building it. I've got a mk 2 crane to build and the wife has a Lego itch to scratch with no other sets!
  • kyrotekkyrotek Southampton, UKMember Posts: 212
    Heads to ebay to find one there...
    Mini me approves! 

roxiokhmellymelMorkManSirKevbagsLostInTranslationAdzbadboysnowhitieLEGOFan2
  • BEEKUZZBEEKUZZ California, United StatesMember Posts: 127
    Mine arrived this morning.  #49 and awesome!!! Great job.  Thank you.
    SirKevbags
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,510
    50 of 500, I remember that brick.
    Does that mean you packed mine @theLEGOman ? If so you did an excellent job! Thanks to all involved!
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,510
    We had the bricks in a conveyor system, but I sorted out all the numbered bricks into bags of 50 afterwards, it was getting a bit mentally tiring by that stage, just looking at the bricks, forgetting what you were actually doing, lol.
    LegoboyShibprincedravenSirKevbagsLostInTranslationLEGOFan2
  • DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 616
    Got mine in sunny California today too!  #30.   Looks great!
    SirKevbags
  • legonickblegonickb Brighton, UKMember Posts: 57
    Got mine today!!! Can't wait to build it 
    SirKevbags
  • DaraghDaragh IrelandMember Posts: 363
    Mine arrived today, many thanks. #18

SirKevbags
    Mine arrived today too and as predicted the wife commandeered it straight away and started building. I have clearly been neglecting my wife's (Lego) needs! She is missing a purple 2x1 plate though but we positioned it so you don't notice so no harm done. Anyone want to admit miscounting #57? :wink:
    SirKevbagsLostInTranslation
    @nexander Apologies for that :( Was there anything extra? It passed the scale check. We can sort that missing part out.

Thanks for everyone's continued patience. More are leaving every day. Taking at 30 at once as I did on Friday however can't be repeated, turns out that wasn't a smart move! 
    I don't think so and she is pretty sure she didn't drop anything. Don't worry about it, I have put another piece in its place. Its a different colour but its hidden away so we are happy. would rather u put your efforts to recovering or your next endeavour!
    SirKevbags
  • PoMoPinkPoMoPink UKMember Posts: 269
    #53 checking in :)

Can't decide whether to build or leave sealed .......
    SirKevbags
    edited June 2015
    @PoMoPink fortunately the bag is a ziploc type bag so open it and build it, then if you ever need to pack it away it can be put back in the bag and box as if you'd never opened it!
  • adukaduk Member Posts: 155
    Mine arrived - what a cool set. Thanks to all involved putting this set together☺
    SirKevbags
  • NikaliptusNikaliptus AustraliaMember Posts: 27
    Was having a bad day and wishing for some new LEGO to cheer me up, and what arrives, but this wonderful set (# 32...only 10 too early for the magical H2G2 number, haha).  Made my day!  :)

Colleagues at first bemused by my excitement (picture a kid in a candy store, or should that be LEGO store?), then suitably impressed when I showed them the set and explained the background (which may result in more sales, fingers crossed).

Many thanks Kev and helpers, and best wishes for a speedy recovery Kev, look after yourself!
    SirKevbags
  • paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,952
    How exciting, I'd forgotten I'd bought any Lego recently until two boxes arrived at work just now. 99 and 101 if the numbers on the brown parcels are the same as the bricks inside (not opening them til I get home!)
    SirKevbags
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,293
    Thank you, @SirKevbags (and motley crew of helpers), no. 40 has arrived safely.
    Am I right in thinking that they're going out in order of... orders?  I did order a second one, but it was a long time after the original order.
    (Way too may 'orders' in there, methinks.)

I shall assume it's coming at some point, and I'll then decide which one to build, and which one to put away for the FairyBricks raffle, 2050.

Get well soon!
    SirKevbags
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,416
    edited June 2015
    Received No. 16 today, thanks to everyone who helped.
    SirKevbags
  • GoldJonoGoldJono Aberdeen, UKMember Posts: 205
    110 and 112 arrive safely today.  Many Thanks.
    SirKevbags
  • alijoezacalijoezac UK, NottinghamMember Posts: 521
    104 built and proudly on display.  I have a spare 2x4 dark blue plate if you're missing yours. Thanks to all concerned.
    SirKevbags
  • legonickblegonickb Brighton, UKMember Posts: 57
    Built and displayed - no. 45
    SirKevbags
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Received mine today.  Looks great.  Thanks Kev and those who helped out.
    SirKevbagsGoldJono
    Interesting to see the difference in shipping times to the US. Several sent at the same time but a 5/6 day swing on delivery. 
    GoldJono
    @BooTheMightyHamster you have correctly figured out the shipping schedule. Your next one is 70 something and should depart Monday. 
    BooTheMightyHamsterGoldJono
  • messymessy CambridgeshireMember Posts: 239
    Thank you @SirKevbags and fairy helpers! No. 64 collected from the post office and now built and displayed. It is a really lovely little set :smiley: 
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,293
    Thanks, @SirKevbags !

• MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 857
    Mine is in the air! 
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,857
    Got 37 last week from the post office and have now built and displayed. Nice set, thanks to all the busy bees (or should I say fairies?).
  • TheBrickLaddTheBrickLadd Chippenham, Wilts, UK.Member Posts: 844
    Great review @Shib... Now where do I get a Fairy Bricks Figure from @SirKevbags? :smiley: 
    Shib
    I knew I should have arranged commission before I mentioned those :-P I actually kept deleting that part and putting it back in, the torso off mine has become the standard torso I use for any representation of myself in any build so after much deliberation I though worst case scenario it'd make people pester Kev for more ;-)