Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale Worldwide FB001 Fairy Bricks Exclusive

Comments

• Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,127
    When pallet delivery and stuff (Lugbulk) was mentioned at afolcon, it did seem that even hints at actual delivery dates were difficult, so it can't be easy for you Kev. 

The most beautiful butterflies can take longer in the chrysalis and the best things come to those who wait. In the meantime, a wee dram or a well deserved cuppa is in order for you, methinks :)
    princedravenSirKevbagsGothamConstructionCo
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,217
    Very exciting! I think I might have to write a thorough review when I get mine ;-)
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,702
    ^ In Word.  :)
    ShibLego_Stariso3200
    ^Also on a reliable computer...i lost another one last night because the computer crashed! Yesterday was not a good day!
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,510
    So do you just need to sit down for a few days and get a few bricks from each box to make a set?

Happy counting.
  • TheBrickLaddTheBrickLadd Chippenham, Wilts, UK.Member Posts: 844
    Wow, I forgot to give you the cash at Yorkshire for mine. Hope you still have one for me ;) 
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
    Wait, wait... is that a very lightly scuffed outer packaging box? RIGHT! Send them ALL back immediately. ;) LOL
    Thanos75khmellymel
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    Er due to some unforseen circumstances, those being me having a heart attack (no kidding although I was rather partial to the speeding ambulance and flashing lights. Love a bit of drama!) Then the parting out of these sets is going to be delayed. I'll try and figure something out. Brickshire Members your Fairy probably needs you! 
  • DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 616
    It's a shame you will be parting out those sets.  I'd rather have mine intact.   :)

Get well!
    SirKevbags
    Kev, take care of yourself and if there's anything any of us can do, you know we are all here for you.
    LegoKipSirKevbags
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    If you do need a hand parting out the sets then just let me know. Round the corner and free till the weekend
    SirKevbags
    I've sent you a PM on Brickshire's forum Kev.

All the best.
    SirKevbags
  • DaraghDaragh IrelandMember Posts: 363
    Look after yourself first, there'd be no fairy bricks exclusives or donations if anything happened to you, so get your priorities in order and the bricks will look after themselves. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. 
    ShibLego_StarSirKevbags
  • GoldJonoGoldJono Aberdeen, UKMember Posts: 205
    Sorry to hear about that, wishing you a very speedy recovery. 
    SirKevbags
    Well @SirKevbags how was breakfast/lunch/dinner when it arrived? :)

We could always tell them we are going to send the bricks (boys and girls) round! Technic bricks that is, to convey meals directly to you with power functions. :) 
  • legonickblegonickb Brighton, UKMember Posts: 57
    Get well soon! (From the bright green penguin) 
    SirKevbags
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    Get well soon @SirKevbags!!! Wish I was over there to help you! Would love it. 

SirKevbags
    edited May 2015
    I daren't post a message, in case it makes him laugh. ;o)
  • pricey73pricey73 UKMember Posts: 352
    @SirKevbags No doubt copious amounts of tea too?
    @SirKevbags , should get plenty of rest if the crickets on, as long as you don't spend all your time at Headingly.
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,855
    edited May 2015
    Sorry to hear this.. You take care of yourself! And enjoy the cricket! although that can get a bit stressy too,when butler got bowled out early my husband got quite upset. (I think that was what it was, still don't really speak 'cricketees').
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    May you recover completely. Take it easy. Get others to assist. Everyone will understand. Pulling for ya, Kev.

Lego_StarSirKevbags
    Some good news. The parts were collected today and will be going into boxes on Sunday. I know a few members from here will be helping out :-)
    roxioShibprincedravensnowhitieCraigster10
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,835
    Can we get them autographed before they ship out? :D
    123,000 bricks to sort.

:o 
    ^ But just think, sorting means you will be building yours Sunday night!
    I think i'll be to tired by then, lol.
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 882
    I imagine the sorters will be enjoying Lego themed dreams/nightmares on Sunday night! Wish I could donate some beer and cake to make the process more fun.
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    @SirKevbags Kev have to say that box looks awesome, but...
    More important than the wonderful set is, how the hell are you?
    iamterrySirKevbagsJenni
    @princedraven A bit sluggish but then it is Thursday ;-)
    edited May 2015
    A little sluggish you say? ...tries and fails to Insert image of slurms mckenzie.

(images were so much easier before).
    Shibricecake
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    ^ lol love that!!
    @legomatt - i just can't imahine kev saying "Whimmy-wham-wham-wazzle!"

...but I can imagine him saving a group of people by partying...
    ricecakelegomatt
    Never seen that room so tidy.
    Holy massive pile of bricks Batman @SirKevbags ;

i hope there's a kettle and well stocked provisions for your helpers! Very excited about the set though, and all the behind the scenes images are only fuelling the hype!
    messySirKevbags
    Is there a part no for the star at the end of the wand? I see some on the table. Not sure why I want to know ;)
    Plans for Sunday are taking shape...........

Look at all that purple and green... it's a SLURM FACTORY!

princedravenBumblepants
  • thehornedratthehornedrat Member Posts: 86
    edited May 2015
    Just bought 2 off Ebay, Kev. Sent you an email via ebay requesting the total amount (incl postage)

A tiny favour, if you can reserve numbers 228 and 298, that would be good, but its no biggie if the numbers are gone, mate! Hope I'm not too late!

I understand its approx £15 pounds to send it to Australia, its almost the price of another set, so hence I bought 2. Likely this will be more than £15 due to buying 2, but ah well.

Best wishes on your recovery. Spend some time standing up when sorting can be much more comfortable too for the posture, hmmm you may have to make adjustments to the office though.
    "The 246-piece model has been designed and packaged by Bright Bricks."

What going on here :o.

;)
  • Kevin_HyattKevin_Hyatt UKMember Posts: 778
    ^Bright Bricks lay awake at night dreaming they were as good as the crack team assembled to package these sets!
  • BastaBasta Australia Member Posts: 1,259
    edited May 2015

Wow Kev, awesome work!! Haven't been around Brickset much lately and missed all the action. I hope you are looking after yourself.

Anyway I'll have to get my self one of these.

• LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    @SirKevbags Hope you're on the mend, Kev!

I sent payment directly to the Fairy Bricks email. I will order a second on if still available and the additional postage is reasonable. I'm in the same boat, @Basta  -- mine's only £1 less -- and hello to you.

Kev, will also PM.
  • obi_gobi_g BlightyMember Posts: 503
    got mine off ebay, after calling "dibs" via twitter, but before seeing this thread!

get well soon @SirKevbags :)
    SirKevbags
    Just worth reporting that a batch of these has gone out today. Really sorry it's taking so long but I'm going as quick as the body will allow. People should see them in the UK (possibly tomorrow ) and the US, Australia and Belgium next week. 
    JenniShibLostInTranslationlegonickbprincedravenkhmellymelLego_StarLegoKipxiahna