Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: trio of Series 13 CMFs to finish set (Legomatt, UK)

legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
edited April 2015 in Marketplace
I notice reports coming in of S13 figs on 3-for-2 deals, so as there might be a few folk with spares knocking around very shortly, thought it time to post a quickie trade (or purchase) thread to finish off my series 13.

To complete my set I'm looking for:

#71008-2 Sheriff 
#71008-13 Disco Diva
#71008-14 Hot Dog Man

Also interested in:

#71008-8 Egyptian Warrior if you've any to spare (to add to my PQ stuff).

I'm willing to consider any condition (just pm me with description), but obviously i'd prefer figs to be new, unused, free from smoke etc, opened only to check contents, and ideally (though not necessary by any means) complete with packaging/unused-code leaflet. But the fig's the main thing. If we trade, all my figs will meet these conditions (some still sealed in fact).

I'll update with a 'haves' list shortly (unless someone gets in quick) for those preferring a trade, though I'm also perfectly happy to buy them (bank cheque) if you'd prefer to recoup some of your hard-earned.

In either case, why not PM me with what you have - the (early) bird's the word... or haven't you heard? ;oP

Cheers,
matt

VorpalRyu

Comments

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,423
    I hope nobody is misled by you asking for a "quickie" to help "finish you off" ;)
    legomattGothamConstructionCoVorpalRyukhmellymelminicoopers11
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
    edited April 2015
    ^ If they are, it'd have to be trade only, as I'm not paying for that. lol
    Pitfall69VorpalRyu