Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Boxed castle/kingdoms sets FS (UK London)

monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,374
as discussed in another thread (http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/19477/kingdoms-set-values-question#latest) I am looking to sell these castle/kingdoms sets.
I am only interested in RRP As a lot sale as the consensus is that is about all they are worth, so somewhere in the region of £300 (actually that is a little under RRP)

i do have many other sets for sale in this thread - http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/18964/sw-sh-lotr-lr-gs-dh-holiday-sealed-box-set-fs-uk-london#latest so multi offers etc welcome

obviously shipping will be a mare on these as the sets are big and heavy. I am more than happy to look into shipping if people want but meeting up to save on those costs is really a better, and more pleasant option.

so what is there:

All sealed in boxes:
Kings castle 7946
Blacksmith attack 6918
Kingdoms joust 10223
Gold getaway 70401
Dragon mountain 70403
Kings castle 70404
Knights battle pack x2

if anyone is interested please drop me a PM, happy to discuss offers on all sets for sale.

thanks loads
matt

Comments

• monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,374
    Bumpity bump
  • HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
    Much as I would love to buy them all, it's not possible right now :( Would you consider splitting the bundle?
    Hey @HangedSanchez , sorry no splits right now. Sadly it just is it cost effective and luckily (for me) there is a little bit of interest so too early in the sale to go down the split route, but if they are still unsold in a few weeks I might change my mind.
    thanks loads
  • HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
    No worries! Thanks.
    Bumpity, would love to find these a good home, all sets sealed and longing to be opened :)
    Keeping the bumps going, would love to offload these in the next few weeks (before May 2nd) can anyone guess why :)

SALE PENDING
    All sold now, thanks loads
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.