Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

CAN WTB - Batman Lego and DC Superhero Lego Rarites and Promo Items

BatnutBatnut Member Posts: 7
Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile

Hello,

I'm looking to round out my the rest of my DC/Batman Lego collection. Looking for the following... but if you have anything rare and interesting, please send me a message and I'll see if I'm interested!

Also, please be reasonable with the prices. I'm quite aware of what ebay prices are, but I've seen actual selling prices, so I know around what the real market value is. But I'm also aware that I'm buying collectibles that aren't readily available. So I'm not going to low blow you on prices either. We'll be able to tell right away if we're going to have a deal or not.

So... this is what I'm looking for.

Rare/Promo
Batman and Joker Box Set - Promo from the 2008 SDCC
Promo Pick A Part Superman - Lego Store 2013 - Complete and original parts with Manual ONLY plz.
Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile

SDCC\NYCC MiniFigs

I don't have any of them and I'd like to buy them so if you have any please free to let me know what you have and post an offer.

Green Lantern from 2011 SDCC
Batman from 2011 SDCC
Green Lantern from 2011 NYCC
Batman from 2011 NYCC
Superman from 2011 SDCC
Shazam from 2012 SDCC
Bizarro from 2012 SDCC
Black Suit Superman from 2013 SDCC
Green Arrow from 2013 SDCC
Batman of Zur-Eh-Arrh

Thanks so much to all in advance!

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,298
    edited April 2015
    The superman promo didn't come with instructions. They were also put into different bags, depending on the store. The rare part is the sticker.
  • BatnutBatnut Member Posts: 7
    Interesting. With the batman and robin set, I know some people got cylindrical containers that they put all of their stuff in and there were actual glossy printed instructions given out. I figured superman would have been the same. At any rate, they've been really hard to find since the first wave of them came out on ebay
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    Where are you at
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,987
    The Batman & Robin were pickable models, and were much larger. They were available for a month. The Superman was more in line with the monthly mini builds and was much smaller. I believe it was a one-day-only build.
    Oh gotcha. So just to confirm with you guys have said so far... lose bricks, no instructions and superman sticker.
    Sort of. Instructions did exist, but I think it was like earlier monthly mini builds and they did not give the instructions out. I have a scan of the instructions at home.

Cool. So I guess thats' what I'm going to do. Hold out till I find someone with the instructions and sticker. The morale of the lesson. If you want something, you should just buy it right away =S....

Thanks for the info!

No problem. Are you going to add the DC Duplo sets to your collection?
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    edited April 2015
    I have 2 extra SDCC 2013 Black Supermans at $450 each (10% off my BL price for Bricksetters). Both are new/unopened and plastic cased are in perfect condition. Let me know if you're interested.
    @ Russell844 - Yep. I've added the Duplos to my collection. They do look a bit weird, but I think they're pretty neat. Probably let my kids play with it when they're old enough. Do you have a collection of DC Lego?
    Not really. I have the Duplo sets and some random sets, minifigs, and promo items.
  • EracerMikeyEracerMikey ScotlandMember Posts: 25

Hi Folks

In regards to the "Promo pick a part Superman", It was a Father's Day special, the instructions you got were a colour print out of this file. As far as I know there are no official glossy instructions.

I was at the Glasgow store and my daughter built one for me.

HTH

Mike

chuckp