Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Amazon 60052 Blue Cargo Train $131

2»

Comments

• 12651265 The Great State of TexasMember Posts: 1,013
    Don't understand why my order is taking so long compared to other U.S. shipment.  I ordered on the 10th, package dispatched on the 15th, and have an estimated delivery of May 4th.  Is that normal?
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Are you on either coast, or in flyover country?
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,673
    Based my my tracking, my package landed in Pennsylvania, cleared customs in Kentucky, then transited to Colorado. Less than 36h between the cleared customs and the delivery and less than 54h after the package was first picked up by UPS at the Amazon warehouse in GB.
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,690
    Just got my set today (4 day total time from order to receive). Box was what you would expect to find in a store.
    TheLoneTensor
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    I'm shocked at how well this package came out after the overseas travel! See photos... 
    pharmjodTheLoneTensormadforLEGOnatro220
  • namzepnamzep Member Posts: 42
    Received my cargo train in under 4 days, packaged well and in great shape.  Amazed at the speed.
    gmonkey76
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,150
    edited April 2015
    @brickupdate Mine arrived in the same manner as yours. Packed better than some stuff I have received from US Amazon.
    brickupdateTheLoneTensorgmonkey76
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
    Wow, it's been forever watching the "Shopping USA/Canada" category for a new sales push from anyretailer that's worth any substance.
    dougts
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    It doesn't help that the only recent USA/Canada deals have been from Great Britain and Germany :)
    PoochymadforLEGOdougts
  • busumoe1busumoe1 Member Posts: 194
    This is like old news, but have not seen it posted at the usual places. 

#31024 - Creator Roaring Power:  ~$21 online at many stores online. 30% off, 374 pieces.  It's been that price for like at least a month with various retailers. 

As of now, it's available at that price with Amazon, Target, and Kmart.  If you have discounted gift cards say with TRU, then you can price-match and stack the discount.

I know, I know... it's kind of a yawner on this one