Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

I want prices to show in £ rather than $

Mr_PogleMr_Pogle Member Posts: 13
As per the title, how do I change settings to show set prices in £ instead of $. I know it's going to be a really simple answer but hey-ho........
Thanks in advance

Comments

• TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    If you live outside the UK you only need to insert the country in the right corner as the UK.
  • Mr_PogleMr_Pogle Member Posts: 13
    But I live in the uk, and prices are showing in $. My profile shows me as being in UK but all "my collection' shows as $'s. As i said, i'm probably missing something so simple d'oh!
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,334
    Do you see a Union Jack flag in the top right corner or the Stars and Stripes?

Click on it to change it if needed.
    bobabricks
    Top right shows my name "Mr Pogle" and "Log out" but no flags.
    Sorted! I logged in on my ipad and immediately saw where the 'flag' was supposed to be. I went back to my mac and clicked in the blank space (where the flag should be) and a 'flag choice' box appeared. I clicked on the Union Jack, even though it was already the chosen one, and the flag then appeared at top right of page next to 'sign out'.
    I did however notice something else before 'finding' the flag, my collection summary showed nothing in my collection! Weird.