Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Please help identifying if these bricks are lego ?

AceCobra1AceCobra1 UKMember Posts: 565

Comments

• AceCobra1AceCobra1 UKMember Posts: 565
    Hi guys, bought a job lot lego but there were a few megabloks and knex etc in the box... not sure if these items are made by lego as I am about to throw them away. They seem to be made from rather malleable plastic and feels rather low quality. The golden ball thing on the right is made of rubber and seems quite bouncy so it might well be from some random thing! lol
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,480
    The sword, the pom poms, and the harpoon are Lego.
  • Poisso3Poisso3 Member Posts: 196
    The sword, spear gun, and the two white qnd blue pom-pons are LEGO.
    bluemoose
  • BeardedCastleGuyBeardedCastleGuy Member Posts: 127
    I recall the red body sleeve being from Orient Expedition, look at #7413 for an example.
  • DERKaiserDERKaiser Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    usually on LEGO pieces, there is a LEGO trademark printed into the piece
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,356
    edited March 2015
  • AceCobra1AceCobra1 UKMember Posts: 565
    Amazing... wow... I never would have thought any of these were lego! I think I might have binned some of the stuff I assumed is not lego! Brilliant, I am impressed how knowledgeable and helpful you guys are! Thanks a lot :)
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,630
    Everything apart from the 'wire' handcuffs.
  • LordofLegoLordofLego Member Posts: 311
    AceCobra1 said:
    Hi guys, bought a job lot lego but there were a few megabloks and knex etc in the box... not sure if these items are made by lego as I am about to throw them away. They seem to be made from rather malleable plastic and feels rather low quality. The golden ball thing on the right is made of rubber and seems quite bouncy so it might well be from some random thing! lol
    The golden ball is from the Lego BIONICLE line, the Pom-poms are from the Collectible Minifigures, and the harpoon is used in several themes, including Lego City. The wire handcuffs are not Lego and I don't know about the big red thing.