Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,349
i am assuming I am not the only one trying to grab a last minute double VIP purchase only to find the site is down?
pharmjodnicoyagomezMatthewAndor

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    Yep, the Online LEGO Shop is getting really ridiculous. Every time there are double VIP points, or new sets listed, or it's the first day of a deal, or last day of a deal, or the moon is waxing, or birds migrating, or anything else happening that does not fall into the very narrow definition of an ordinary day will make the website crash. :(
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,349
    Indeed
    still clicking away in the hope that it will pop up soon.

i think lego might want to take a small chunk of that nice annual profit and invest in a more robust eCommerce sollution with true failover redundancy, not to mention a bit of an overall site refresh.
  • xpokxpok PolandMember Posts: 31
    Wanted to buy Tower Bridge  :'(
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,349
    Ahhh... I know this so unimportant but it is totally doing my nut. I deliberately held off this order to take advantage of the double VIP offer and wanted to wait until the end of the month for pay related reasons and now I can't even buy what I wanted....

LEGO FIX YOUR WEBSITE AND TAKE MY MONEY....
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,471
    Up now in the US.
    Andor
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,497
    all i keep getting on shop at home right now are ads-changing site or credit card advertisements when i go into a set
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,172
    edited April 2015
    all i keep getting on shop at home right now are ads-changing site or credit card advertisements when i go into a set
    LEGO's [email protected] site is fine. Sounds like you have malware on your PC(browser hijacker) best to run your anti virus software and if that does work, then malwarebytes.
    Iguess it is possible [email protected] was hijacked, but unlikely. Likelier your PC browser has been hijacked