Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted: set reviewers

HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,334
LEGO has kindly sent us some Classic and Creator sets to review. Rather than send them to the usual suspects I thought I'd offer them to others in the community and thus provide a bit of variety in reviewing styles.

Here's the criteria I'm looking for:

- Be able to write coherently (well, at least as well as I do :) )
- Be able to take decent well-lit pictures of the kind you'd expect to see in one of our reviews
- Be able to pick up the set(s) from me in Fareham, UK to avoid postage costs (the Classic sets are big and heavy)
- For the Classic sets, have some little helpers in the target age range at your disposal to assist with the review. 

If you're interested, PM me.
LostInTranslationsamiam391CapnRex101ShibLegoKipcheshirecatSirKevbagsAdzbadboyaldreddGothamConstructionCo

Comments

• scrumperscrumper UKMember Posts: 323
    Huw said:
    - For the Classic sets, have some little helpers in the target age range at your disposal to assist with the review.
    Ages 4-99?  My Gran is quite short. :)
    plasmodiumgmonkey76
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    I'd really love to, but I don't really have transport ATM. @Huw, If this is a successful way of doing reviews, can you see yourself doing it again in the future?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,334
    Yes, absolutely.
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    Excellent! Count me in for a potential future run, then! Though I can't imagine you'll have trouble finding volunteers!
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 3,375
    I'd love to (especially after mid-May), as I'm good at writing and fairly good at taking photos, but unfortunately I fail on count 3 (I live near Manchester) and count 4. :(
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,611
    I would love to but that's quite far for me, I can show you that I'm well capable of doing the reviews.

Here are my normal set reviews:
    http://brickset.com/reviews/author-Adzbadboy

LEGO Photography (best to scroll down to the bottom for the latest ones)
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157645425629189/
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,334
    Thank you everyone. I'm sorted for this round but when other opportunities arise I will revert to this thread.
    Shib