Wanted: set reviewers

HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,441
LEGO has kindly sent us some Classic and Creator sets to review. Rather than send them to the usual suspects I thought I'd offer them to others in the community and thus provide a bit of variety in reviewing styles.

Here's the criteria I'm looking for:

- Be able to write coherently (well, at least as well as I do :) )
- Be able to take decent well-lit pictures of the kind you'd expect to see in one of our reviews
- Be able to pick up the set(s) from me in Fareham, UK to avoid postage costs (the Classic sets are big and heavy)
- For the Classic sets, have some little helpers in the target age range at your disposal to assist with the review. 

If you're interested, PM me.
LostInTranslationsamiam391CapnRex101ShibLegoKipcheshirecatSirKevbagsAdzbadboyaldreddGothamConstructionCo

Comments

• scrumperscrumper UKMember Posts: 323
    Huw said:
    - For the Classic sets, have some little helpers in the target age range at your disposal to assist with the review.
    Ages 4-99?  My Gran is quite short. :)
    plasmodiumgmonkey76
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    I'd really love to, but I don't really have transport ATM. @Huw, If this is a successful way of doing reviews, can you see yourself doing it again in the future?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,441
    Yes, absolutely.
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    Excellent! Count me in for a potential future run, then! Though I can't imagine you'll have trouble finding volunteers!
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UK / KLMember Posts: 3,449
    I'd love to (especially after mid-May), as I'm good at writing and fairly good at taking photos, but unfortunately I fail on count 3 (I live near Manchester) and count 4. :(
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,624
    I would love to but that's quite far for me, I can show you that I'm well capable of doing the reviews.

Here are my normal set reviews:
    http://brickset.com/reviews/author-Adzbadboy

LEGO Photography (best to scroll down to the bottom for the latest ones)
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157645425629189/
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,441
    Thank you everyone. I'm sorted for this round but when other opportunities arise I will revert to this thread.
    Shib