Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(US) FS #6085 Black Monarch's Castle

Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,223
edited March 2015 in Marketplace
I am selling a lot of my Classic Castle sets and first up is #6085 Black Monarch's Castle. This set is from my personal collection. It is is in great condition and is complete except the string has broken (after 26 years it finally gave out), but can be easily replaced. The instructions are in great condition and has no tears, holes or creases. 

$160 Shipped within contiguous US.

Comments

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,223
    More pictures. Thanks for looking :)
    @CapnRex101 or another moderator please put this in the Marketplace Thread? Thank You.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,234
    Pitfall69 said:
    @CapnRex101 or another moderator please put this in the Marketplace Thread? Thank You.
    *snicker
    Bumblepants
  • LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    This set is beautiful! 
    Speaks to how much you value your Lego @Pitfall69 .
    (I'm ignoring Samuel. He's just being silly.)
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,171
    Love the #6085, it is why I still have not sold mine. That or the #6080 used in box I have..
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,465
    One of my favorite childhood sets, wish mine was in such good condition!
    @samiam391 , I assume you are making fun of me because I put this in the wrong thread? I am really having an issue with Mobile mode vs Desktop. I keep having to switch back n forth when I want to "quote" someone or post a nice sized pic. I guess I was disoriented when I posted this :)
    SumoLego
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,234
    LegoKip said:
    This set is beautiful! 
    Speaks to how much you value your Lego @Pitfall69 .
    (I'm ignoring Samuel. He's just being silly.)
    @LegoKip - Rude! ;)

@Pitfall69- Excuses, excuses... rookie errors.
    SumoLego
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,081
    Sorry to derail your post, but why does your first picture display correctly and the second two are tiny thumbprints?
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,333
    Could be worse, one wants to avoid the wrath of @CCC if you name your post poorly.

(Just kidding!)

Nostalgia must be in there air. This was the first set that started my collection. Although I always found maddening the inconsistency of how the minifigures are 'dressed', I pulled their arms off and standardized my army.
    @ecmo47 , in Mobile mode, pictures are posted in that manner. In Desktop Mode, you get the large picture in my initial post. I did not want to take up a ton of space in my listing :)
    Mods please close. Thank you :)