Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Green Arrow

donutboydonutboy U.K.Member Posts: 762
That's better

johnhenzbobabricksrichl

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,645
    Yeah, an easy mod that looks way better than the folded down hood.
  • donutboydonutboy U.K.Member Posts: 762
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, I know. I only really know Green Arrow from the TV show, which on the first season he was actually known as "the hood" and the flesh coloured arms that they put on the minifigure really bothered me.
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    So where'd you get the green arms from? Did the hood come from Dr. Doom or one of the Hobbit elves?
  • suprajamessuprajames UK SussexMember Posts: 366
    I am a massive fan of the TV show and so love this mini fig, also bought the Arrow DLC for Batman 3 and you get all the shows main characters, Felicity, Roy, Diggle, Black Canary, Malcolm and Slade Wilson. Would love to make them all as mini figures based on the game/TV, but know even know where to start.

So where'd you get the green arms from? Did the hood come from Dr. Doom or one of the Hobbit elves?
    Pairs of dark green arms have appeared in many minifigs ...

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=981982&v=1&in=M&colorID=80&srt=0&srtAsc=A&ov=Y

• donutboydonutboy U.K.Member Posts: 762
    edited March 2015
    I got the arms off of a torso from kingdoms minifigure cas503 which we picked up at our local Lego shop BAM bar. And, yes, the hood came from a Hobbit elf.
  • XefanXefan Member Posts: 1,149
    Looks so much better. Think I might have to do this :)
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 246
    Very nice - did you custom print the head or is there another green-masked stubbly figure that I' m missing? I thought the current GA head was clean-shaven.
    Green Lantern is clean shaven, Green Arrow is stubbly.
    Sethro3