Modulars for sale in UK, cafe corner, market street & more

zumazuma Member Posts: 17
edited October 2011 in Marketplace
Hello,
I have a complete collection of modular buildings (cafe corner, market street, green grocer, fire brigade, grand emporium, and the recent pet shop), all 6 sets are fully complete with instructions and boxes, and have been owned by me since new in a non-smoking household with light use.

I am offering them for sale here prior to putting on BrickLink/ebay. I can either sell individual sets, or all 6 sets in one lot, I am aware of the recent selling prices, and would sell for cheaper via Brickset to save on fees.
Postage will be UK only due to the size and weight and will be sent by parcel force. I live on the south coast of Hampshire and pick up can be arranged.
I have put photos here at flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
The set boxes are right at the back of the loft, hence no pictures of them yet.
Any questions, requests for more information, and offers, please pm me.

Comments

• david325david325 Member Posts: 138
    PM sent!
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,797
    This marketplace thread is almost three years old, and the seller hasn't logged in since Dec 2012.

So don't expect a reply.
    You never know. Gotta be in it to win it CCC!
  • SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    edited July 2014
    Could have just PM him though without bumping the thread.
    I don't see why you're all spamming me. I replied to an open marketplace thread. I put that I had sent a PM. Other people do this without y'all spamming them.
    Or maybe you all have nothing better to do?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2014
    @david325, there was no need to post 'no reply yet', you won't get one, @zuma hasn't logged on since 2012.

Before thinking of posting in future kindly consider whether your comment adds value to the conversation and if not, don't post it.
    rancorbait