Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

If you missed the Elves promo Poly

wayneggwaynegg Texas,USAMember Posts: 394
edited March 2015 in Collecting
Select walmart stores are having an event this Saturday where you can get one for free. I received a post card in the mail today advertising the event. It said to present the postcard and get the Poly. Check your mail! And you may want to check with your local walmart because there's a good chance they'll have left-overs for those without the invitation.

Comments

• mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    I keep reading this the Elvis promo Poly. Which, quite simply, would be awesome.

legomatt
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,073
    ^ Then you should go check out what is new at Citizen Bricks! :)
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Is there a time advertised? Any chance you could post a picture of the invite? Interesting that TRU is having a Ninago event on Saturday too.
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    Is this US based or ???
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    Did anyone find a Walmart that had these?
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 436
    The Walmart that I was invited to was 45 minutes and 9 (at least) other Walmarts away, so I didn't bother.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,108
    If you have a LEGO Discovery Center I would also recommend checking there as well.
    The LDC in Schaumburg IL has them for sale. Or at least did last weekend.