Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

How do you post pictures now?

ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,081
I have not been able to successfully post any pictures for a couple months now. Ive tried several ways to included "the old way" and posting a link to Flicker ala the Eurobrick's way. Also, many of the pictures are now those tiny little things that do not open. Please post a turtorial for those of us with limited computer skills!

Comments

• SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    edited March 2015

No idea either, i can still upload from my stored images though without issue.

• ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,081
    Where of you store your images? I used to be able to copy the .jpg file off my hard drive but that no longer works.
    That would be "Where DO you store your images."  (sigh)
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    I have no problem posting images. Can you see the little icons above the Leave a Comment box? That's where you can include both links and images from your hard-drive.
  • GuroooGurooo Member Posts: 268
    I think maybe the size of the file is the key.. at least that's what I think solved it for me, posting smaller picture files.
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    If your're posting from Flickr you need to hit the "Toggle HTML view" button first.
  • MBwannaBMBwannaB Member Posts: 15
    I just recently joined the forum, and I am unable to post pix here as well. My 'Leave a Comment' section has absolutely no icons for adding files or images of any sort. (Not even a smiley face option). I have tried copy/paste, drag/drop, Send-to..', Move..., nothing works. I have even tried compressing the image files in the hopes of that being the problem. Any suggestions?
    :'(
    gator-1
    edited April 2015
    Ta-dah!!! Thanks Rancorbait on the tip for posting from Flickr. I still cannot post a photo using the "attach image/file" button. Every time I "browse" and then "open", nothing populates the window. Any thoughts??