Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

How do you post pictures now?

ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
I have not been able to successfully post any pictures for a couple months now. Ive tried several ways to included "the old way" and posting a link to Flicker ala the Eurobrick's way. Also, many of the pictures are now those tiny little things that do not open. Please post a turtorial for those of us with limited computer skills!

Comments

• SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    edited March 2015

No idea either, i can still upload from my stored images though without issue.

• ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
    Where of you store your images? I used to be able to copy the .jpg file off my hard drive but that no longer works.
    That would be "Where DO you store your images."  (sigh)
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
    I have no problem posting images. Can you see the little icons above the Leave a Comment box? That's where you can include both links and images from your hard-drive.
  • GuroooGurooo Member Posts: 268
    I think maybe the size of the file is the key.. at least that's what I think solved it for me, posting smaller picture files.
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    If your're posting from Flickr you need to hit the "Toggle HTML view" button first.
  • MBwannaBMBwannaB Member Posts: 15
    I just recently joined the forum, and I am unable to post pix here as well. My 'Leave a Comment' section has absolutely no icons for adding files or images of any sort. (Not even a smiley face option). I have tried copy/paste, drag/drop, Send-to..', Move..., nothing works. I have even tried compressing the image files in the hopes of that being the problem. Any suggestions?
    :'(
    gator-1
    edited April 2015
    Ta-dah!!! Thanks Rancorbait on the tip for posting from Flickr. I still cannot post a photo using the "attach image/file" button. Every time I "browse" and then "open", nothing populates the window. Any thoughts??