Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Target Deals

1666768697072»

Comments

• 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 3,080
    ^ I'd guess #41703 Friendship Tree House, as RRP is $79.99. 
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,279
    edited April 7
    Sethro3 said:
    ^That set is a $30 Friends set, I hope you didn't try buying it for $70. Now I'm curious on what set you were looking at.
    Typo in the set number meant #43115 not 41335
    I found it on another shelf today which is what I was hoping for, that it had been moved, not bought by somebody else
    Close call, gonna buy it this time
    Turns out to be on sale at [email protected] for the same but no big promos there right now
    560HeliportBumblepantsSethro3
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 647
    Next week's deal is spend $50 on select sets, get a $10 gift card.
    gmonkey76ericbKingAlanI
    karrit said:
    Next week's deal is spend $50 on select sets, get a $10 gift card.
    #43184 is included and on sale for $20.99 (though that at $29.99 would be Disney tax), that would get just above $50 with sets just under $30)

Similarly:
    #60328 and #60314 are listed at $31.99 instead of $39.99
    #71398 #71399 #60329 #60319 #21183 #41701 #10960 #41943 #41944 #41945 #10965 #42132 #31129 and Stuntz bikes are all a couple bucks or so off even before the giftcard

Also, many polys are included which could help get just over $50
    The only one that's still on my wanted list is #60314. Can't find anything else that's included and actually available in the sale to be bothered.  Anything else I want is cheaper elsewhere or will be soon enough.  The Raya set is one I have no desire to purchase even at a reduced price.  I already have all the polybags so not buying more of those and zero interest in the Stuntz sets.  Once the sets hit the $59.99 rrp the $10 gift card becomes not a good deal and nothing there worth the gift card deal to me.
    KingAlanI
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,163
    I picked up #21057 and got the $10 GC plus my redcard discount on the remaining $49.99 for a nice 21% discount at $47.49 :) 
    KingAlanI
    @karrit yeah it's slim pickings. a lot of the listed stuff I didn't want either, just posting it for the benefit of those who do. already wanted 41701, so threw in a duplicate-to-me poly I could use for a gift. also wanted 60328, #76900 for the gift was the best I saw for the $20ish options in store
  • lessjunkfoodlessjunkfood IndianapolisMember Posts: 114
    edited April 19
    Not really a “deal” but figured I’d let everyone know the Muppets CMF series are on the hooks at my local Target’s checkout aisles. Maybe they’re at yours too!
    560HeliportmadforLEGOWesterBricks
    Found the Jurassic World Dinosaur Market polybag #30390 at Target today.  No Muppet minifigs though.
    OnebricktoomanymadforLEGO
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 598
    karrit said:
    Found the Jurassic World Dinosaur Market polybag #30390 at Target today.  No Muppet minifigs though.
    Same here.  Not sure where it came from.  It was quite wrinkled up and the only one, placed in a hanging bin with the other polys.  Couldn't find another in the rest of the toy aisles either.
    OnebricktoomanymadforLEGO
  • OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany United StatesMember Posts: 347
    edited April 24
    ^Also available online and through the app.
    madforLEGO
  • Ray1204Ray1204 USAMember Posts: 70
    Anyone have the DCPI from Target for the Muppets Minifigures?
    Did not see Muppet CMFs but did see new polys #30594 #30432

New Buzz Lightyear sets showing in app but not in store
    Checked Target.com very early this morning to see if they were showing the Muppet 6 pack boxes.  Noticed they were listed @ 23.99 per box so I grabbed three hoping to at least get a full set.  They are currently out of stock but might be worth checking from time to time to see if they get more stock & continue to sell at that price.
    560Heliport
    Big restock but no sales.
    Some sets may be new or they may just be older ones I didn't recognize
    Got my three six pack boxes of Muppets CMF's today but unfortunately got the same 6 figures in each box.  Now I have to go search out the six figures I'm still missing.  I'll probably do a return of some of the doubles & triples after I find the others I still need.  Since the boxes ended up only being $4 per figure I'm not returning the boxes.
    Starting May 8, 20% off select City, Friends, Marvel & Duplo sets.
    madforLEGOOnebricktoomanygmonkey76MarshallmarioInfinityman
    Target.com has restocked the Muppet CMF 6 pack box and corrected their online price to $29.99.
    560Heliport
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 3,080
    karrit said:
    Starting May 8, 20% off select City, Friends, Marvel & Duplo sets.
    It's most (not all) City, Friends, and Marvel (I didn't look at the DUPLO), but check the sale tags on the shelves- the store I was in had quite a few in the wrong spots. This could have been from customers moving them, or an employee who just couldn't be bothered to do a good job. I bought #60320 Fire Station.
    AstrobricksKingAlanI
    I checked out the online prices.  There's a few I might be interested in but none that are on my must have list, just ones that are maybe I'll buy if I get a really good deal.  In other words I'd probably buy them if they were a bit more than 20% off but I don't really need them.
    KingAlanI
  • vanvonfullvanvonfull washingtonMember Posts: 209
    Thanks, Karrit. I ordered a couple marvel sets I was putting off (endgame battle, gargantos)… should be able to pick up on lunch today. 
    karrit
    Same here, anything on sale in store that I would be interested in I already have

Did see a new polybag, though - #30390 Dinosaur Market from Jurassic World Dominion
    madforLEGOMarshallmario
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 772
    I was thinking/tempted about the Marvels Thors Hammers #76209 for $79.99.  I don't know if it's been cheaper anywhere else.  It doesn't hurt I have a $15 gift card from my health insurance for doing a 5minute survey.
    Onebricktoomany
  • aliankabaliankab LahoreMember Posts: 2
    KingAlanI said:
    Also they have the Yoda and Leia octopus plushies on clearance
    Do they have octopus one as well?
    aliankab said:
    KingAlanI said:
    Also they have the Yoda and Leia octopus plushies on clearance
    Do they have octopus one as well?
    Even if that was the case, I do not see them anymore

PS
    Saw a couple #30589 on a clearance endcap 15% off,  nothing else new LEGO-wise
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,479
    I rarely see any LEGO clearance prices at local Target stores.. Whereas I occasionally can catch some LEGO on clearance at Walmart stores. Walmart seems to be a bit more carefree with their clearance planning.
    KingAlanI
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,163
    I rarely see any LEGO clearance prices at local Target stores.. Whereas I occasionally can catch some LEGO on clearance at Walmart stores. Walmart seems to be a bit more carefree with their clearance planning.
    Put another way, Walmart seems to do no planning at all.
    560HeliportBumblepantsgmonkey76daewooWesterBricksMarshallmarioKingAlanI
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 352
    Ordered 3 boxes of Muppets CMF 6 pack box from Target which arrived today, 2 of the boxes had the same 6 in each (Beaker, Gonzo, Fozzie, Waldorf, Swedish Chef, and Janice), the third box thankfully had the other 6 to finish the set.
    Nothing new in the LEGO section this week
  • OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany United StatesMember Posts: 347
    Series 22 6-pack currently on sale for 25.49 online.