Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Target Deals

1575859606163»

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,374
    Richfield has about 8 #76111 at $20.98. 
    madforLEGO
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 935
    Target messed up my Docks order...shipped in a very large box that was all taped up. No dents or anything but still a little disappointed. Obviously I didn't want to return it due to it not being on sale anymore but accepted a $20 refund. 

• JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,378
    Not a deal but found #70848 today, its number is 204-00-0538 if you want to try at your store. It was shoved into a City endcap at Nashville West if you're local.
    AstrobricksdavetheoxygenmanMooreFXpxchris
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 801
    Not deals, all were RRP, but the target in Roseville, MN had the newest Friends sets. I believe they had all of them, except an empty shelf space for #41379 Heartlake City Restaurant.
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 487
    Jenni said:
    Not a deal but found #70848 today, its number is 204-00-0538 if you want to try at your store. It was shoved into a City endcap at Nashville West if you're local.
    Thanks for the heads up - unfortunately don't see any in my area as of yet. Do you recall what the retail price was?
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,378
    $19.99 I think but I can't find the receipt @pxchris
    pxchris
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 792
    Credit goes to @MCNwakeboard as he shared this on the great finds thread and definitely ymmv but I was able to get several #76125 Iron Man Hall of Armor for $17.98.
    I checked my local inventory on brickseek (DCPI 204-00-0006).  I found only one store that had it for this price.  I went online and did a store pickup for that store for the website price (not ship to store).   If there is a few left, the target website will tell you exactly how many left.  As soon as I placed my order, it was also reflected on brickseek right away (very accurate unlike Walmart inventory).  When I picked it up, I just told them it was cheaper in store so had them cancel my online order and paid the store price.
    It was nice to get a deal after striking out on the Walmart ones.  Good luck!
    madforLEGOAstrobricksPyrobugmak0137MCNwakeboard
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,858
    Shelves partially cleared and a few 15 or 30% off in a clearance section
    77ncaachamps
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    edited August 11
    Same here.

Mostly Friends, Powerpuff, and some older Marvel at 15%.

But don't forget to scan the items both on your app and in-store.
    Labels sometimes don't reflect the actual price.

I scanned a SW Solo Tie Fighter. It was labeled at $46ish, but scanned at $38.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,374
    I’ve seen a few sets at 50% off, mostly Powerpuff Girls. A few others are at 30% off.
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,858
    Target near me is allergic to clearance better than 30%
    No new deals this week but #30461 was a new polybag
    Maybe I'll finally get to #75258 in my backlog to go with it