Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Target Deals

Comments

• ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    Fremont Hub Target in Nor. California shows the new #75105 MF for $104.98.  3 in stock, too.  Capitola Target also showed if for $104.98
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    The Guardians sets are all back on sale and in stock on Target.com again. 
  • ElkkthunderElkkthunder Member Posts: 48
    ryjay said:
    Fremont Hub Target in Nor. California shows the new #75105 MF for $104.98.  3 in stock, too.  Capitola Target also showed if for $104.98
    This shows on the price checkers like brickseek.com or in your store only?

This shows on the price checkers like brickseek.com or in your store only?

I was searching on fyndly.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Just a friendly reminder: if you are going to buy from a Target and have not yet used Curbside (app), do it and use the $10.00 of $20 min purchase.

code: curbside24
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,664
    Target.com currently has 4 Architecture set with Buy 2 get the 3rd free, 3 of them are already below RRSP. Pretty limited, but if you are in the market it is a good deal if you stay away from #21002.

#21103 Big Ben $25.50 (RRP 29.99)
    #21002 Empire State Building $37.99 (RRP 19.99 - Not sure what is going there)
    #21011 Brandenburg Gate $29.99 (RRP 34.99)
    #21006 White House $40.99 (RRP $49.99)
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Target.com currently has 4 Architecture set with Buy 2 get the 3rd free, 3 of them are already below RRSP. Pretty limited, but if you are in the market it is a good deal if you stay away from #21002.

#21103 Big Ben $25.50 (RRP 29.99)
    #21002 Empire State Building $37.99 (RRP 19.99 - Not sure what is going there)
    #21011 Brandenburg Gate $29.99 (RRP 34.99)
    #21006 White House $40.99 (RRP $49.99)
    I can't even add any to my cart!
  • hkcrazy88hkcrazy88 USA/ItalyMember Posts: 163
    Target.com is giving away a free #31021 if you spend $100 or more on any Creator, Minecraft or Friends set(s).
    Target Cartwheel Deals expiring 11/28

20% CITY Helicopter Transport
    15% CITY Snowplow Truck
    15% CITY Fire Starter Pack
    15% CHIMA Vultrix's Sky Scavenger
    15% CHIMA Vardy's Ice Vulture Glider
    15% CHIMA Cragger's Fire Striker
    15% CHIMA Mammoth's Frozen Stronghold
    15% CHIMA King Crominus' Rescue
    15% FRIENDS Emma's Tourist Kiosk
    15% BIONICLE Lord of Skull Spiders
    madforLEGOpansyp
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 427
    There is a buy 2 get 1 free on video games this week. Lego Dimensions expansion packs are included.
    ReesesPieces
    Essentially 3 expansions for $30 or 33% off (reg. $14.99)
    Better than Best Buy Gamer Club's 20% per new software/game.
  • RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 179
    I was at a Target in central Virginia and they had a good stack of the new Large Minifigure Display Case black.  Shelf said $24.99 but they are running up at $18.74.
    LegoTT
  • g3mang3man Member Posts: 15
    Rakul said:
    I was at a Target in central Virginia and they had a good stack of the new Large Minifigure Display Case black.  Shelf said $24.99 but they are running up at $18.74.
    Do you know the DPCI by chance?
    ^ No, but I have to go to Target today will see if I can grab it.
    g3man
  • sstoroesstoroe Member Posts: 156
    Has anyone heard anything more about the Lightning Lad set and when it will be released?
    @g3man Looks like it is 002-08-0700. 
    g3man
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 483
    edited November 2015
    Rakul said:
    Thanks for posting!  Looks like all my local stores have this at $24.99.  May still swing by and give it a shot tho. 
  • sstoroesstoroe Member Posts: 156
    nope that is not it
  • g3mang3man Member Posts: 15
    Rakul said:
    Thank you @Rakul! Very much appreciated. I see this in a few local stores.
  • adol7adol7 Member Posts: 150

I forgot to read the tags to see if there's a sale end date on them.
    speppermadforLEGO
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,806
    I saw the part trays on sale by the Target by me, but did not see the figure cases though. The problem is I think they (part containers) are still too expensive when you consider walking over to Targets storage aisle to compare storage sizes to other containers
    MrJ_NY
    Target Cartwheel has Lego Dimensions at 35% off (so $65 + tax)
    madforLEGO
    I saw the part trays on sale by the Target by me, but did not see the figure cases though. The problem is I think they (part containers) are still too expensive when you consider walking over to Targets storage aisle to compare storage sizes to other containers
    Definitely for AFOLs, their kids, or just moms/dads who love organizing.
  • DNADNA New York, USAMember Posts: 89
    I'd love to buy more of those minifig cases if I could find them for $18.74. My Target doesn't have any, even at regular price. 

Earlier I picked up the Dimensions starter pack for my nephews. I posted in the Dimensions thread the deal was $58 dollars but it ended up costing a little less. With the 10% off toys to life code (text GAMER to 827438) stacked with the 35% off Cartwheel offer, the starter pack was $55. 
    LegoTT
    DNA said:
    I'd love to buy more of those minifig cases if I could find them for $18.74. My Target doesn't have any, even at regular price. 

Earlier I picked up the Dimensions starter pack for my nephews. I posted in the Dimensions thread the deal was $58 dollars but it ended up costing a little less. With the 10% off toys to life code (text GAMER to 827438) stacked with the 35% off Cartwheel offer, the starter pack was $55. 
    Any expiration?  I feel like I could bite at that price!
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 937
    LegoTT said:
    DNA said:

Any expiration?  I feel like I could bite at that price!
    It says 11/21.
    you can try price matching Amazon ($85) if you want.  They have let me price match and use cartwheel before without any question.
    End cap.
    no sale prices but they ring up on sale.
    sorting trays, no sku label, but CS gave me a $9.99 price
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    The trays are free when you buy the bucket
    Are the Minifig Cases the newer style with opening doors or the old slot style?
    LegoTT said:
    Are the Minifig Cases the newer style with opening doors or the old slot style?
    New style

starfire2 said:
    The trays are free when you buy the bucket
    They're priced individually. At least that's the way Target has it.

Am I missing something here?
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    I purchased a few of these the last time around, and the trays did not have a bar code, or dpci, but were sold with the various sized buckets.  At the end of the run, I was able to get some of the trays and lids that were left (no buckets to be found).  Don't remember what CS priced them at.  Really like the trays.
    I guess that makes sense looking back at it now.

The bucket's lid won't fit on the tray.

I guess I have to return them and explain how the sorting trays are part of the bucket (?).

Problem is they're clueless at Target since the trays don't come with a SKU label and no directive that it goes with the bucket.
  • hoodaddyhoodaddy USMember Posts: 317
    edited November 2015
    A Target  near me closed a while back, and had some of the shallower bins clearances at 50%, so I got 5 or 6 for $7.50 each. There were several of the lids and trays left from people not knowing they were supposed to come with the bins. They let me have the extras for free. Think I got 4 or 5 extra sorting trays. Pretty nice deal and the trays are pretty useful. 
    I remember last year Target clearanced out their minifigure cases for $4.98.  It was the one that came with a mini figure.    I think the lego sorting boxes are expensive for what they are.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Anybody else excited for the Target BF 20% off coupon? Last year was my first time getting it and boy was that the best deal all year. Saved $hundreds on a 60" LCD and a Keurig, which worked out to be around ~40% to 45% off RRP.

This year, looking to work it out for Lego but still unplanned about how to best coordinate purchases at Target and Lego (B&M or [email protected]) BF specials for max savings. I'm thinking large value sets (>$130) at Target aiming for ~40% off, small & medium sets (<$100) at Lego for maximized savings through Promos and Double VIP. The optimum target will be any Exclusives that Target might have.

Anyone else planning for the Target 20% coupon?
  • mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,098

Anyone else planning for the Target 20% coupon?
    First question is where did you get the 20% off coupon?  I am a red card and cartwheel user and I don't think I've seen it.  Second question is it applicable to video game consoles?  I want to get my boys a Wii U for Christmas and would love to save an additional 20%.  Thanks!
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 427
    You get the 20% off coupon by spending $75 on Black Friday, the coupon is active in December. It stacks with the 5% RedCard discount and the Pharmacy Rewards 5% off. So you can potentially get 30% off anything.
    BrickDancerscrapd
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited November 2015
    30% + 5% + 5% = 27.8% actually, furthering my theory that everything always returns to that magic number.
    ShpadoinkleBumblepantsdougtsricecakemadforLEGOBrickDancerchuckpRainstorm26Chang405
    @mathew this is the ad on last pages of Target's Black Friday flyer:

page 36

Ronyar
    This is what I would call a Super Coupon, since it applies to your entire purchase and will stack with any existing sales or discounts on items, plus the Red Card 5% off. The ad here doesn't list any excluded items other than Optical or Prescription items, but you'll need the actual coupon itself to get a better idea. But from what I remember last year, not much was excluded. Plus, to get the coupon you can purchase $75 in Gift Cards as well so it's easy pickings. Leaving the real purchases for the following week.

So at the least, you're looking at 20%+5% = 24% off. But the good thing is that Target didn't go out of their way, like say TRU, to block good sales on various items the week it is applicable (in this case the week of Dec. 4th). So imagine if you see some Lego sets off for a common 20%. Once stacked, that would be 20%+20%+5% = 39.2% off.

My shopping list will be broader than just Lego though. So approach would be to wait for the weekly flyer on Nov. 29th to see what's on Sale and start the list from there. Which would include everything from household goods, furniture, electronics (PS4), Christmas gifts, food, etc.
    dougts
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 423
    TGTKZN2T for 15% off,  even LEGO.  Pet shop for $127.49+tax. 
    Thanos75canon03ColoradoBrickshleonffumadforLEGOChang405kiki180703
  • canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 330
    ^ Can I like this twice?  15% off exclusives in the US...in 2015...amazing!
    edited November 2015
    I wonder if there's a way to stack this 15% off coupon with the upcoming 20% off BF Coupon? Something like buying as "Ship to Store" for when the 20% coupon is applicable, then try to apply it when picking up.

Because as-is for 15% off, I feel the Lego Store BF Special of Double VIP plus Gingerbread house beats it already.
    CircleK
  • canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 330
    True, but little beats a discount right off the top. 

I'm not discounting VIP points because they're better than nothing, but if you can get $$ off now instead of later, you're doing pretty good.
  • FuddruckusFuddruckus Member Posts: 30
    Just a heads up, you can only use the TGTKZN2T code once.  I ordered an Ewok Village, and then thought 'oooh, $45 off a Sandcrawler...' but alas.  Spared me another big impulse purchase, though, which is probably wise.

So make sure you get everything in your cart before ordering, or risk kicking yourself.
  • busumoe1busumoe1 Member Posts: 194
    It's slightly better than 15% off, if you have Red Card.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,912
    edited November 2015
    @FuddruckusTry checking out as a guest... (not to be a devil on your shoulder). It is also now front page of Slick Deals.
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 423
    Apparently dead now. 
  • OUWxGuesserOUWxGuesser Member Posts: 92
    Missed 15% off eclusives?   
    ReesesPieceskiki180703DoubleDBumblepantsRainstorm26MrJ_NYdougtsSethro3
  • bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 496
    Can anyone confirm obtaining the 20% off coupon with purchase of a $75 gift card at Target today?