Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

The Birmingham Fan of the Brick Show - Sunday 1st Nov - 1 Day Event- Displays Required Please

Hi all- I am one of the event organisors/promoters for The Fan of the Brick Shows and just posting this to allow AFOL's enough time if they would like to either or attend or display. There is already a Halloween Theme SET for this Show so if you have any scarey builds or you can MOC one up- Your more than welcome to join us... cheers Guys

Comments

• TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    Possibly joining, not sure yet so when should I tell if I´m coming? I´m not very sure yet, organising things, affording the trip, building the MOC, all is open but I´m interested.
  • PaulTFOTBPaulTFOTB Member Posts: 34
    If you find the fan of the brick community page on facebook LIKE the page and just inbox us if you would like to display- you will be made very welcome :)
    Sounds great but I'm not yet signed in FB. I'm thinking of joining soon to get in contact with other fans of lego but can I PM you or post to this thread before that? Happy if I can help.
  • PaulTFOTBPaulTFOTB Member Posts: 34
    yes that's fine just PM me when you need further details buddy
    Okay. Feel free to PM me with any information about the upcoming events.