Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

wanted lego minifigure stormtrooper chrome poly's

romanstarromanstar Member Posts: 197
Has anyone got any of the above for sale?Has to be sealed.Cheers

Comments

• romanstarromanstar Member Posts: 197
    bump B)
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    What about the chrome stormy magnet?
    Not my cup of tea.thanks
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,333
    Where are you located?
    Uk.
  • kempo81kempo81 Wiltshire, UKMember Posts: 961
    Fyi the chrome stormtrooper magnet isn't fixed like magnets are these days - they were pre glueing! So if you want it for display the magnet minifig is identical to the poly minifig :)
    Bump.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,223
    The only difference between the magnet and the poly is that the polybag version has a smaller gun. It has been mentioned that the printing on the polybag version may have better printing, but that may be speculation. I don't know if anyone has ever done a side by side comparison in detail.
    It might be noted that the polybag version had components made in Denmark and China. I don't know if the same is for the magnet version. I know that all the magnets I ever bought were completely made in China. Does anyone have a sealed magnet version to see where it was made?
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    ^ Back of magnet packaging says Denmark and China as well.
    Pitfall69
    If you have been paying attention, you have noticed that most, if not all, polybag minifigures are made in China now. This is definitely not good, especially because these minifigures are exclusive collectors items.
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    I'm sure that the only part made in Denmark in the magnet and the polybag is the gun. I have a chrome stormy and there is no neck peg print and the legs have the small squares in the tops.
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    ^Is lego printed on the underside of both of the feet?
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    @rainstorm26 Not sure, sold it a while ago but those squares on the tops of the legs indicate made in China.
    @Rainstorm26 , they just recently started putting Lego inside the feet. The same time they went from a hollow stud head to a recessed head. So, the Chrome Stormtrooper wouldn't have Lego inside either feet. I also know this because of my minifigure historical study :) Minifigures made in Denmark have Lego inside both feet. Minifigures made in China (CMF's) have Lego inside 1 foot. Keychain Minifigures don't have Lego inside either feet, but I'm not 100% sure about that. This info is based on minifigures produced from 2014-15.
  • DAVEmoonDAVEmoon Member Posts: 44
    Anyway back to original question has anyone 2 for sale,ill buy 1 also.