Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Looking for stickers for 10184

Hi there! Does anyone have a replacement sticker sheet for 10184 that they would like to sell? My original stickers have been applied to the buildings, but have either cracked or have started to come unstuck and are starting to curl. I have had a look on Bricklink, but the prices seem a bit steep. TIA!

Comments

• cheekymunk3ycheekymunk3y Manchester, UKMember Posts: 108
    There are replacement stickers that aren't original sold by a guy on ebay here.  If you can't find the original ones it might be worth a try if you don't plan on selling the item and just so it looks better for your own display.

I've just ordered some for the SSD to see what they're like as one of the door stickers on the used set I bought was applied the wrong way up!  Wanted to see what they were like.

• JezzatheshedJezzatheshed Member Posts: 153
    I've used one of the 10184 replacements, you have to cut them yourself but the print on mine were of excellent quality and not overpriced.
  • Peter1975Peter1975 DeventerMember Posts: 164
    edited March 2015
  • marvinbluemarvinblue Member Posts: 2
    Thanks guys for the info.