Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

A LEGO Documentary

Hello, fellow Bricksetters. I have made a short documentary about three Norwegian AFOLs, AFOL: Adult Fan of LEGO, that I would imagine some people here would be interested in seeing. We won't release it online for a year's time at least, so at the moment I'm looking for festivals and such to screen it at. Perhaps it might be interesting to show it at events in the LEGO community as well?

Suggestions for screening venues, LEGO events and film festivals alike, are very welcome. I've just created a Facebook page where you can follow the film as it (hopefully) makes its way out into the world: https://www.facebook.com/afoldocu

We have designed a very good looking DVD cover, so if anyone would be interested in dropping dough on a sixteen minute DVD or blu-ray that doesn't come with an exclusive minifigure, let me know, and we might work something out.