Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO Fusion Competition- Fusion Clubhouse Challenge- use Fusion plate?

gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 612
My 1st grader is interested in this (p 19 of the Mar/Apr USA LEGO Club magazine) & has built a clubhouse NOT on the Fusion plate. But I suggested since it's a "Fusion" contest it should be built on the fusion plate. Confused? So are we! Nowhere does it say to use the fusion plate though:

1. Build a clubhouse for Max using pieces from your LEGO brick collection. [note it does NOT mention the fusion plate]
2. Take a photo of your model.
3. Go to LEGO.com/club - click on "Parents" in the top menu & open the "Forms" article
4. Ask a parent or guardian to print out & complete the submission form.
5. Send the form & your photo to: (address)

Comments

• gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 612
    On my ipad I click on "Parents" but dont even see a "forms" article
  • ACWWGal2011ACWWGal2011 Member Posts: 534
    gelkster said:
    My 1st grader is interested in this (p 19 of the Mar/Apr USA LEGO Club magazine) & has built a clubhouse NOT on the Fusion plate. But I suggested since it's a "Fusion" contest it should be built on the fusion plate. Confused? So are we! Nowhere does it say to use the fusion plate though:

1. Build a clubhouse for Max using pieces from your LEGO brick collection. [note it does NOT mention the fusion plate]
    2. Take a photo of your model.
    3. Go to LEGO.com/club - click on "Parents" in the top menu & open the "Forms" article
    4. Ask a parent or guardian to print out & complete the submission form.
    5. Send the form & your photo to: (address)
    I think they might of meant like a 3d building, not 2d,  so I did that sort of thing and sent my entry in a month and a half ago along with my police entry.
    6 weeks ago- had no idea it'd been going on that long, sure it's the same contest?

So you did NOT use the Fusion plate?
  • ACWWGal2011ACWWGal2011 Member Posts: 534
    gelkster said:
    6 weeks ago- had no idea it'd been going on that long, sure it's the same contest?

So you did NOT use the Fusion plate?

*digs around on the table and pulls out a magizine*

January-feburary issue of lego club magazine. page 12. It's a contest that's entry date is for early april.

And no I didn't use a fusion plate. Don't have one and since it's not a 2d model I made, the thing wouldn't of worked anyway.

Ok, contacted LEGO via Facebook, they said fusion plate is not necessary.