Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
LEGO Fusion Competition- Fusion Clubhouse Challenge- use Fusion plate?
My 1st grader is interested in this (p 19 of the Mar/Apr USA LEGO Club magazine) & has built a clubhouse NOT on the Fusion plate. But I suggested since it's a "Fusion" contest it should be built on the fusion plate. Confused? So are we! Nowhere does it say to use the fusion plate though:
1. Build a clubhouse for Max using pieces from your LEGO brick collection. [note it does NOT mention the fusion plate]
2. Take a photo of your model.
3. Go to LEGO.com/club - click on "Parents" in the top menu & open the "Forms" article
4. Ask a parent or guardian to print out & complete the submission form.
5. Send the form & your photo to: (address)
Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Recent discussions •