Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Juniors Green Goblin minifigure

Anyone care to take a guess how much that figure will go for on bricklink? The price per part for that set is ludicrous. 

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,549
    edited February 2015
    Are you referring to #10687.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,314
    Juniors sets tend to have higher prices per part, because they are easy build aimed at kids. So contain large easy build parts and are sometimes minifig heavy.
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    I'd say a large number, because it's really the only thing of any value in that set. I can't imagine too many builders will want the other parts in it, so that figure could draw most of the value. 
    VorpalRyuAndor
  • ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    What does it list for?
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,303
    Will be buying the set for my kids, but I would like to know what numbers Gobby will likely to go for, as I want one for my collection too...
    xiahna
  • ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    Just looked it up, 30 bucks is a lot for the set, I could see 20 but 30 is pretty high
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,303
    The reason I'm so interested in the set is Gobby, its pretty much his classic appearance in minifigure form. While they have released a set before in the MSH range, it was the Ultimate universe version.
    xiahna
  • ZonZon Member Posts: 214
    edited March 2015
    $30 is high for that set, but it is tempting to pay it to get that Green Goblin minifig.

I wonder if the price isn't a mistake?  $30 for 137 pieces is extremely high.
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 857
    Imma have to bite the bullet on this one and pay up :(
  • roxioroxio UKMember Posts: 1,342
    ^Not much different to the #10672 Batcave
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,549
    roxio said:
    Yeah, I think they will be occasionally found on sale for less than 30 though.
  • PlellPlell Member Posts: 192
    I'd look at prices for The Flash (prior to this year's DC wave) as a potential precedent - another figure that was exclusive to a $30 set that didn't have a whole lot else going for it. If I recall correctly he went for around fifteen bucks at first, then settled to an average around nine or ten.
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,630
    Shortcut: Goblin from Series 13!
  • frog4gatorsfrog4gators Member Posts: 21
    Adzbadboy said:
    Shortcut: Goblin from Series 13!

Negative...

roxio said:

In price per parts yes... but not what you get. At least the Batcave gave you three nice figures and a decent car. The Goblin set is lackluster at best!!!