Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Presenters for Bricks by the Bay

Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,835
Bricks by the Bay will be here before you know it. If you are attending, and would like to be a presenter, please let me know at [email protected] I need to know the title and a brief 1-2 sentence description. It can be almost any topic and can be a presentation, round table, show & tell photo show, panel discussion, educational, book debut, or hands-on activity. You name it, we want it!

Russell

Comments

• LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    Russell, is this bricksbythebay.com?
    I will write to you with further questions about the convention and presentations.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,835
    Correct. :)
  • PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
    Correct. :)

Looks like the 'exhibit your creations' link on your site is down...
  • PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
    edited February 2015

edit: it seems like a lot of your webpage navigations are broken...

• Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,835
    Registration isn't open yet. I think a lot of stuff will be active then. I don't run the convention or its site. I'm just a volunteer.