Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Sets with missing figures

AusMossAusMoss Member Posts: 2
Hi all, just a quick question about the advanced collection manager. I've recently bought 3 used sets that didn't come with mini-figures. Even though I haven't selected "have mini figures" in the ACM, they're still showing up in my mini-figure list, even after refreshing and re-logging. Is there anything I can do to record them more accurately, as I'd like to be able to see what mini figures I really have when I look at the list. Thanks :)

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,824
    You don't have the sets if you don't have all the parts that they contain. I don't know if there is a work around to remove the minifigs from the list.
  • AusMossAusMoss Member Posts: 2
    Ok, thanks CCC :)
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515

ACM and the "minifigs you own" don´t have anything to do together. I have a similar problem with Padawan Menace video - I don´t have the version with Ian (young Han Solo) minifig and it´s still showing I have it.

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    Correct-- there's a disconnect between the ACM and the rest of the site's functionality. One day I might get round to improving it but at the moment it's in the 'too difficult' pile.
    ShibElune