Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS (US): Sealed 4712-Troll on the Loose [HP] & 3315 Olivias House; Sealed-bags 70010-Lion CHI Temple

NateStraightNateStraight Member Posts: 13
I have a few sets I would like to offer here before ebay.

Rarest / most interesting is 4712, Troll on the Loose, from the early Harry Potter sets. I'd like around $50 shipped for this one, depending on your location.

The Lion CHI Temple [70010] has been opened on one end [one of the taped seals pulled off ~1" of paper from the side of the box] but all bags and instructions are present and sealed. I think it may be missing two 32-stud axles, but I need to check [I would pay to replace these from Bricklink for you]. I'd like about $105 shipped for this, depending on location [especially for this since it's huge / heavy].

I actually have quite a few 3315 Olivia's Houses. They are as new. Around $85 shipped, depending on location, would probably be good for me for these.

If interested, please message; prices are a bit negotiable.

Comments

• samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,423
    edited February 2015
    @NateStraight - Just want to say I love your profile picture!
    NateStraight
  • NateStraightNateStraight Member Posts: 13
    Forgot to mention the condition on the HP set. It's sealed, but there is some dishing / crushing on one side of the box [apparently from the side of the box having been smushed a bit front-to-back and the side bowing out as a result] and a few creases visible near the top of the front. It's completely structurally sound and in what I'd consider "nice" shape overall despite that side.