Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Shopping Lego at Berlin

TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
I'm gonna visit Berlin and do lego shoppings. I'll visit lego store but are there other shops selling lego that would be worth checking out?

Comments

• hmnicollhmnicoll Member Posts: 65
    There are 2 lego shops in the discovery centre; 1at the entrance and one at the exit. They can also both be accessed without buying a ticket, however the second one comes out in a cinema and you may need a ticket to get there. Whilst they mainly sold normal stuff I noticed a few polybag a I hadn't seen before (perhaps intended to be a monthly mini build?) and daily builds from the advent calendars for €1 each.
  • Poisso3Poisso3 Member Posts: 196
    Just went to the Discovery center location yesterday. ZERO polybags other than the January Monthly Mini Build. They were out of torsos to make minifigures. Pick-a-brick selection was a joke with just standard colored standard 2x4 Bricks. They did have the new Agents, City, Friends, and Elves.

I did pick up the Valentine's Day holiday set but I was hoping they would have had some of the new polys.
  • Nadana86Nadana86 Member Posts: 65
    I haven't been there but check this one out: 

https://www.sadk-berlin.de/

• TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    great I'll try to check these out :-)