Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

10215 Obi-wan Jedi Star Fighter UCS

xman2ymanxman2yman Pennsylvania USAMember Posts: 24
So I bought this the other night off eBay for 64 shipped to me. 100% complete just no box and manual. I hope it was worth it, what do you guys think? I had last then a minute to research it so I just wen for it. I am new to Lego and trying to build a nice collection of both collectable and sets for MOCs.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,902
    I don't think it got very good reviews / reception on release. But if you like it, then it's great. I seem to remember it being on sale quite a bit. I assume the price was in USD? If so, not bad.
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    A nice deal compared to it's RRP. but it is not worth nearly as much as the other UCS.
  • xman2ymanxman2yman Pennsylvania USAMember Posts: 24
    Yeah thats what it seems like. I'm new to it and figure why not. I am not really buying for an investment purpose but I am also not going to buy something thats more than RRP
    Andor
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,769
    It's unlikely you'll be buying any more discontinued UCS sets then. :-)
    Pitfall69preverebobabricksAndor
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,409
    xman2yman said:

Yeah thats what it seems like. I'm new to it and figure why not. I am not really buying for an investment purpose but I am also not going to buy something thats more than RRP

Legoboy said:

It's unlikely you'll be buying any more discontinued UCS sets then. :-)

My father always has said "There's a first time and a last time for everything." ;)

I don't really know if it is really a good deal or not. First, it is one of least popular UCS sets. I personally never bought it when it was out. Second, we don't really know the condition of the set? Was is built and only displayed once? How is the condition of the plaque sticker? Finally, it didn't have a manual or box. That might have added $20-30 to the price and another $8-10 in shipping.

Honestly, if you are happy, that is all that matters really :)

• TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    Personally if I bought this set I would buy it as factory sealed because you can still get it under RRP.
    Pitfall69