Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

TRU packing

ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
I ordered a couple sets during the current BOGO 40 and they arrived today. Check out this packing job! The best I've ever seen from a big-box retailer.

Comments

• ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Darn picture will not attach correctly. Anyway, the box was full of pillow-packs and the sets were in perfect shape. Great job TRU!
    Ronyar
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    As long as you don't cut from the bottom of the box.

They load the boxes into the shipping box with no pillow-packs at the bottom (strictly on top of the Lego boxes.
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    Yeah...I received my order from TRU and it also arrived in perfect condition. I try to be careful when I open the box by cutting the tape on the sides of the lid, pulling the lid up, and then cutting the lid open. Works every time.
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    edited February 2015
    The last time I ordered from TRU, when packing the items they faced the problem of the stack of items being taller than the shipping box.

Their solution did not involve switching the shipping box for a correctly-sized one.

(This was after they'd already cut the size of the stack down by removing one of the items and not sending it.)