Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[USA] TRU Bricktober Week 3 (Oct 16-22)

sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
edited October 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
I guess this was never posted. For week 3 the following sets are 30% off:
Rise of the Sphinx 7326
Space Center 3368
King Castle 7946
Queen Anne's Revenge 4195
Tokyo International Circuit 8679
Creationary Game 3844

Also, free Star Wars battlepack with purchases over $40.

Glued Knight minifig magnet this week.

Comments

• yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    QAR for under 100?? I JUST bought mine at the lego store grand opening at full price.... I figured TRU wouldn't have a good sale because they had it listed as 140 so didn't think they would ever have a sale worth it...
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,232
    Thanks @sidersdd. With an infant now, I'll admit that I've been lax in posting all the TRU semi-sales. Hopefully, week 4 of Bricktober will bring a good promotion.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,175
    ^^ Amazon.com had the QAR for under 100 as well.. (not sure if it is the same price now)
  • donovan32257donovan32257 Member Posts: 11
    This flyer had a $10 off a $75 purchase as well on the front.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,735
    Now that is pretty cool. King's Castle + Free Battlepack + Free Magnet for half the UK price *drool*
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    ^ Yep, I think the King's Castle deal is pretty good. Gonna pick one up tonight. I have one of those $10 off coupons as well.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,232
    I must have missed the $10 thing...

But a free (glued) magnet and battlepack plus 30% off the normal TRU price is certainly not bad.
    edited October 2011
    Might this $10 coupon for the "temporary giftcard"? I don't recall getting a straight up $10 Off a $75 purchase but I've bought so much at TRU this year that I easily could have just forgotten. :o)
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    The $10 coupon came on a TRU catalog I believe. A friend gave me this one. I never actually receive these on the catalogs sent to my home. I'm convinced it's due to the amount I already spend there. They only send the coupons to those who they need to encourage to come back. I'd like to see about creating a second account with them, do nothing with it, and see if I receive the coupons.
  • sonsofscevasonsofsceva 1904 World's FairMember Posts: 542
    @Yellowcastle: Congrats on the baby!
  • AlczervikAlczervik Member Posts: 93
    i got the qar although i couldnt add 2 to my cart like it said limit 2 per customer? i checked out, it was a good deal thank you op!
    ^^ Thanks :o)
  • ZathrasZathras Member Posts: 70
    Its looks like TRS is having a "mini" sale right now (10/19) on their website. It goes from now until 3pm EST here in the US. Spend $ 50/75/125 on TRS exclusives and get $ 5/10/20 off.

It's not quite enough to make me to give in on the Hoth set but with the magnet/free battle pack/free shipping its darn tempting.
  • donovan32257donovan32257 Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2011
    I love how TRU has their retail above Lego.com's retail and Wal-Mart's. I guess that way they can put things on sale @ 30% off or BOGO 50%!

Queen Anne is on Lego's site at $119 on TRU.com and in store @ $139.99.
  • LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711
    ^ Yeah, that's the part that really sucks lemons with TRU.

I bought the QAR from them anyway - in store, on sale at $98 (so a $20 saving of MSRP) plus free Star Wars Battle Pack and Retro Minifig magnet.