Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

UCS Anakin's Pod for sale

I finally finished bricklinking myself a UCS Anakin Podracer, designed by Anio of course, and the thrill of bricklinking a project has led me to begin a far more daunting project, the UCS Falcon. Nevertheless, i am selling my completed podracer, which has two 1x1 plates colored orange instead of dark orange since there were none on bricklink (photos below). I am not stating my desired price but given its made of over 500 parts, lets say that it was above 10 cents per piece. Please keep in mind that if i sell you this model it will not include the instructions that you will have to purchase from Anio since it is his to sell not mine. All in all, here are pictures and please comment offers for me. :)

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,374
    edited February 2015
    I also built one of these from Anio's instructions (I even managed to find a couple of dark orange 1 x 1 plates, although God knows where from....). Fragile, but looks great on display.

Here's another pic to whet the appetite of prospective buyers....

Good luck with the sale, @chd223
    chd223Pitfall69prevere