Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(AUS) where are the 2015 sets?

FodderFodder AustraliaMember Posts: 283
Has anyone seen the new 2015 sets in sydney? I was expecting mixels and movie sets in January, the I'm told February, and it's almost over and there are none around..
xiahna

Comments

• EddyskywalkerEddyskywalker Member Posts: 2
    So far only some new City set and classic box on the selves.
  • EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    I agree, it has taken much longer this year to get the new sets on the shelves. I must say though, I've become used to waiting obscene lengths of time to purchase sets purely due to Lego releasing them to our stores late.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,215
    Where are the 2015 sets? In 2016 probably. :-)
    VorpalRyuAmanda1983
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    ^That´s sometimes my feeling here in Finland but after reading this thread I feel lucky while I only have to wait for maybe one month. But I feel bad for those poor countries that don´t still have any lego shops and can´t order anything from [email protected] Lucky Estonians finally got their own lego shop (not a lego store) where they can go and buy exclusive sets.
  • BastaBasta Australia Member Posts: 1,259
    I think it is due to Lego having trouble meeting demand globally. We saw it a bit last year but they have stepped it up this year as far as drip feeding us sets.

For Febuary releases we got a total of 3 Star Wars sets, 3 creator sets and the Clasic brick buckets a few days into the month. As of yesterday my local stores have put out most off the remaing Star Wars sets plus some new Freinds sets and I heard that base plates have showed up in some stores, although I didn't see any.

Here is our local release dates:

February
    -------------
    Star Wars
    Creator
    Lego Movie
    Friends
    Juniors
    Baseplates & Brick buckets etc.
    Bionicle
    Duplo

March
    ----------
    Speed Champions
    Marvel & DC
    series 4 Mixels
    Disney Prices
    Elves
    Ninjago

April
    -----------
    Technic
    Pirates
    Ultra Agents

May
    -----------
    Chima

Looking at that list it appears we have seen no Lego Movie sets and we are still waiting on some new Creator sets.
  • xiahnaxiahna Member Posts: 156
    Cheers for the info. Bring on March!
    VorpalRyu
  • FodderFodder AustraliaMember Posts: 283
    Lego Movie and Mixel sets are now in my local Big W. Nothing in Target yet.
  • Jern92Jern92 MalaysiaMember Posts: 805
    They reached NZ so I assumed Australia would've gotten them too

Don't count on it, stuff does sometimes get to you first.

VorpalRyu
    or should I say, go to you  first.
    VorpalRyu